Who takes Vega?

robert

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely! Thanks for asking....March 1st-March 15th 20% OFF from Food Fight! www.foodfightgrocery.com

I was just about to announce it but figured I'd wait until closer to the sale....but yeah, that's the next one and of course you still get bonus stuff from me on top of that.

Thanks for asking....and awesome profile on the main site by the way!

I was the same way....I tried Vega in 2005 for the first time...didn't like it at first....I got used to it, and now I really like it! I actually like chocolate the best even though it isn't as popular on a global scale......I also really like Vanilla Chai.

P.S. VEGA is 20% OFF at Food Fight starting March 1st through March 15th. This applies to ALL VEGA products...and of course you get your bonus packages from me too

I made such a tasty shake today i could not believe how yummy it was, and so simple, i can take this anywhere i can take a cup with a lid to shake it up in (cuz vega mixes up so well)

a scoop of berry flavored Vega with a tablespoon of straight unsweetened coco powder and about 12 ounces of water

it tasted just like like a chocolate raspberry truffle!

Hi! Like the poster above me I couldn't even keep vega down at first. But now after cleaning my diet up so much I'm really tarting to like it. This is what I made from what was lying around, and am sipping on now

1 Scoop regular vega whole food

1/2 a pineapple

1 Bosc Pear

1/2 pint rasberries

~2 cups spinach

water for consistency(eyeballed)

Heavy sprinkling of hemp seed

It's sooo good and I'm feeling great as I eat/drink it

I want to try some other flavors of vega...is it just plain berry and chocolate or is there new ones? Oh, and what's the best kind as far as the smoothie infusion or the whole food one etc?

Vega For the Win!

Vega rocks! I heal faster, I did something stupid and tried pistols, one legged squats (they smart and just 2-3 half ass versions killed my legs and butt), so I would be really in bad shape if this stuff didn't work so well. Just adding it in my diet starting a few weeks back has helped my fat loss and now I'm start on the VeganPersonalTraining.com program tomorrow AM, which is, not joking, top secret and worth it -- she's a genius! GENIUS I TELL YOU!

And it is customized like the ad sez. Expert she is (in Yoda's voice).

Me <--- Star Wars Geek!

Absolutely! Thanks for asking....March 1st-March 15th 20% OFF from Food Fight! http://www.foodfightgrocery.com

I was just about to announce it but figured I'd wait until closer to the sale....but yeah, that's the next one and of course you still get bonus stuff from me on top of that.

Thanks for asking....and awesome profile on the main site by the way!

Great! i will buy it then. thank you Robert!

If you know for sure you'll get some stuff from Food Fight, please let me know or post below...I chatted with them today and they want to make a pretty big order and just want to make sure they get everyone covered since it will just be on sale for 2 weeks...of course they can re-order but it means longer waiting for customers...so wanted to check in.

Thanks!

ALL VEGA products 20% off www.foodfightgrocery.com starting March 1st-through March 15th

RC

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, some people get that reaction....one way around that is to start out by taking 1/2 a scoop and building up rather than jumping into a full scoop or 2 scoops at a time.......

So I understand that feeling for sure.

Thanks everyone for taking advantage of this offer...I'll get out bonus packs when I get home......

Only 5 more days!!!!!!! Then the sale is over.

Get your Vega at 20% Off already low prices before it's too late! Just trying to help you all out...and of course it supports me, Vega and Food Fight too.

Vega didn't give me gas. I love the Chai. Got three huge tubs from Food Fight, they arrived today!

Now soybeans, the organic canned soybeans, THOSE give me gas. I have to be alone with the wind... no one wants to be my friend and I wonder why? Oh why?

Hey Robert are you still doing the bonus pack thing? My wife and I bought the big tub of Natural Vega and the smoothie infusion. We are really enjoying it. I think the Vega with some OJ or apple juice taste pretty darn good actually.

I am still interested in those walnuts if you have any left. Sorry I never replied to your email.

Thanks!

Yeah, still doing the Vega bonus packs, just sooooooooooooooooooo busy and on the road for weeks so I won't be able to send them out in a real timely manner (sorry everyone, but I will get them sent out eventually).

I still have Walnuts...I come back on April 1st so they can be picked up then (and shipped out then to anyone farther away).

Thanks!

Remember to pick up VEGA from www.veganessentials.com or www.foodfightgrocery.com to get bonus stuff!

• 2 weeks later...