Who takes Vega?

robert

The offer still stands until April 30th, and then I will no longer send bonus packs (just because I can't afford to) but I'm still working for VEGA, promoting VEGA, etc.

www.veganproteins.com will likely offer discounts, bulk order rates, etc.

The other websites are great too!

www.veganessentials.com

www.foodfightgrocery.com

www.veganproteins.com

Thanks!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.veganproteins.com is now stocking VEGA and I have a huge order arriving tomorrow with a decent amount of everything VEGA carries. To jump start things and offer cool stuff to those who are able to support us, this is the model i've come up with:

Vega Orders:

$50 get 3 free bars

$100 get 5 free bars and vega tote bag

$150 get smoothie infusion 454g size + vega tote bag + vega shaker bottle

Shipping generally runs at either $10 or $15 unless your order is significantly sizable and in that case i can just waive extra shipping costs as a thank you for a bulk order and throw in other perks as well.

Also, feel free to combine an order if you wish; i.e. SunWarrior and Vega. Just let me know. Saves you on shipping and you get the best of both worlds. I will facilitate asap a way to do this through website development. It is alot of legwork for both myself and DropSoul; we've been working on it

There is not a page up yet on our fundraising website but you can simply pm me or email me ([email protected]) and let me know what you want. I'm flexible with promo and subsitutions just ask; don't be shy! You're satisfaction is most important.

Remember all of the proceeds from your orders continue to go 100% towards making up the $10,000 already incurred in expenses and growing that it costs to film and produce this super cool documentary

In the future it will go towards helping myself and VeggiePrincess subsidize costs for supps and training and to new ideas and what have you. In other words a good place We're here to help!

This website will only grow in the future and expand. So don't worry; we'll always be around.

Awesome that you found Vega locally! That is so cool!

Yeah, often online is still cheaper since so many places carry it, so many places offer discounts, etc.

One really cool thing about www.veganproteins.com is for the next couple of weeks (and this has been the case since the website started) the funds go towards our documentary Vegan Brothers in Iron.

So sales from there are Really Helpful!

Again, just an update...I wrote this in the newsletter but may not have made it real clear here.

As of March 1, 2009 I will no longer be sending out bonus packs to those who order from www.foodfightgrocery.com, www.veganessentials.com or www.veganproteins.com

I have been covering those costs myself over the years as a thank-you to those who support the stores who work directly with me....but now that I have people in my life helping me with finances because of some struggles, I've been getting lots of advice and suggestions for reducing my spending and this is one of those things I'll be doing to make a change.

I know I still owe some packages and I'll send those and will send bonus packages over the next 10 days with orders from one of those 3 stores that still come in.

But after this month, I simply won't be able to anymore.

Thanks again for all the support!

On a side note..... Lean and Green has decided that within his store he is currently running www.veganproteins.com he will continue to carry on this tradition of sending out bonus stuff with orders from his website.

Please continue to support all 3 stores!

Thanks so much!

.but now that I have people in my life helping me with finances because of some struggles, I've been getting lots of advice and suggestions for reducing my spending and this is one of those things I'll be doing to make a change.

No words can describe how happy this makes me feel when I red this !

You go Dry

Get Vega and the entire Vega line, PROBARS (all 12 flavors), Spirulina, and Sun Warrior at VeganProteins.com. All profits go to cover Robert, Giacomo, and Jimi's competition costs and the cool documentary Vegan Brothers in Iron. See all the stuff at the new site I just finished (well, I'm still working on stuff under the hood, so don't look at the code).

Who takes Vega as a meal replacement or protein powder?

Who buys the Vega bars?

I know a ton of you on the forum do, and I want to give you a bunch of Free stuff for supporting us!

As some of you know, since I work for Vega, I often hook people up with lots of free goodies.

So I've got a little offer for everyone.

One of the stores that carries Vega in my town is Food Fight! They are known across the country for being a 100% vegan store. They sell Vega cheaper than nearly anywhere else as well, which is cool, and the owners and customers totally rock.

So, if you're a member of our forum, and you order Vega from http://www.foodfightgrocery.com , I'll personally send you a bunch of free Vega as well.

So, if you buy a $60 large tub of Vega, I'll send around $20 worth of Vega bars and powder packs to you. All you have to do is e-mail. I'm very trusting...and I could always confirm the order with the owners since I'm friends wtih them.

If you buy a $35 small tub of Vega, I'll toss in about $10-$15 worth of free Vega bars and powder packs.

If you buy a whole box of bars, I'll toss in a bunch of powder packs and extra bars as well, again somewhere between $10-$20 in extra goodies.

In addition to the extra Vega products, I'll also mail you Vega stickers, tattoos, buttons, and other things like Vegan Bodybuilding flyers, vegan stickers, etc.

So basically the whole idea is to support our favorite little ALL VEGAN store in Portland and get a ton of FREE Vega from me

If you order a really large amount, let me know and I'll ship you Brendan's Best-Selling Book, our DVD, and maybe event a Vega t-shirt.

visit http://www.foodfightgrocery.com, order your Vega, e-mail me with the order details, along with your mailing address, and I'll hook you up!

Thanks.

Here is the direct link to scoring big!

http://store.foodfightgrocery.com/healthysnacks.html

Robert

yaHHh right cool!!!!!. one of my best friend is good friends with owner and his sister of manatobia harvest "where your hemp comes from, no?"

they hook me up with some BIG buckets of protein and the TASTEY hempbutter for cheap."cheaper anyway lol"

you know him?

my GF loves vega also and always uses it!!! i use it some times in smoothys but i cant afford to take in my 200-250g protein from just vega. but i LOVE it

yeah, I know Mike who owns Manitoba Harvest and I know his fiance Autumn too. Yeah, lots of different sources of protein are a great idea.

I don't use only VEGA, I use Sun Warrior and Pro Bars, and tons of other bodybuilding products from creatine to glutamine to nitric oxide, etc.

Vega is certainly up there though on my list of products I use.

yeah, I know Mike who owns Manitoba Harvest and I know his fiance Autumn too. Yeah, lots of different sources of protein are a great idea.

I don't use only VEGA, I use Sun Warrior and Pro Bars, and tons of other bodybuilding products from creatine to glutamine to nitric oxide, etc.

Vega is certainly up there though on my list of products I use.

OHHH MAN SHE IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! sooo soo nice too, such a nice colour too!

must be all thew free hemp protein and oils,butters,milks. lol.

saw them a few days ago. (dont say, i said that thow lol he probibly dont know me by name thow im sure he sees tomany people to remember em all )

i know i left there booth stuffed like santaclaus lol

yah i love the vega i get most of my supps from truprotein but try to keep as much of it in/from canada as i can afford to.

Cool, yeah Autumn is really pretty and Mike is a nice guy too.

I see them every year, last time was last month in March in L.A.

Check out www.veganproteins.com as well. Lean and Green on the forum is running that. He has some great specials.

Of course www.veganessentials.com is a great place to get things that you can't find locally.

Thanks for considering VEGA!!!

I am FINALLY home for more than just a few days! I drove 4 hours to return home today and I'll be here for the next 10 days.....if I owe you a Vega Bonus pack, please reply or PM me to remind me. I want to send out ALL REMAINING owed packages this week.

Thanks!

As I posted before...as of May 1st, I'm no longer sending out bonus packages when VEGA is purchased from specific websites.

I just can't afford it anymore.

Thanks again for continued support and be sure to check out the following sites for great prices on Vega

www.veganessentials.com

www.veganproteins.com

www.foodfightgrocery.com

Thanks it was taken 2 years ago by Ravi at a gym on the Microsoft campus

Short hair and old Vega labels on the containers

I'll do more and more photo shoots with Vega products and hope they'll use something in the future.

The times they did use me were awesome! I don't have any copies left, but they were great magazine ads in Canada.

As far as I know all bonus packages have been sent out. Give it a week, just sent the remaining packages on Friday. If you are still owed a package and don't get something within a week, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

As of now I won't be sending out anymore bonus packages. I just can't afford it anymore.

But please continue to support:

www.veganessentials.com

www.foodfightgrocery.com

www.veganproteins.com

Thanks!

RC

• 1 month later...

hello all,

Yeah, I used to use Vega all the time, just the plain one. But ya know I find the Stevia in it is just too sweet for me, so I stopped using it. Do you think you can get them to stop making it so sweet? Or maybe they can put no stevia in the plain one and just put it in the berry or chocolate one.

At any rate, I still like the bars for a quick fix and travel food----any deals to be had on those?

for the best body you can have.....

hello all,

Yeah, I used to use Vega all the time, just the plain one. But ya know I find the Stevia in it is just too sweet for me, so I stopped using it. Do you think you can get them to stop making it so sweet? Or maybe they can put no stevia in the plain one and just put it in the berry or chocolate one.

At any rate, I still like the bars for a quick fix and travel food----any deals to be had on those?

for the best body you can have.....

The Vega Smoothie Infusion doesn't have any stevia in it.

They did cut the stevia in half about 18 months ago....maybe they will reduce it in the future...not sure. I find natural to not be very sweet at all and choc and vanilla chai are my favorites

• 1 month later...

I'm really trying to get things flying over at Bodybuilding.com so I have this current offer with coupons, free stuff, bonus stuff from BB.com and VBB.com etc.

Enjoy! Thanks for the support and for helping get a plant-based supplement popular over at BB.com!

Hey everyone,

I just returned from the USA Bodybuilding Championships that took place in Las Vegas last weekend. I was working for Bodybuilding.com who recently ordered Vega and now carries it for a low price on their website:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/seque ... turals.htm

I had the chance to promote Vega at their booth as well as represent Bodybuilding.com and it looks like I will have future opportunities to represent them as well, which is really exciting! They invited me to work their booth at the Olympia for example...nice! They have nearly all 5 million of their customers asking to represent them so it was pretty cool to get the invite, which was something I worked on recently. I was the only non-IFBB Pro athlete at the booth and there were only 5 of us total so I got to spent a lot of time with the others and get to know them better.

We have a coupon code to offer right off the bat that will save $5 off their already low prices.

Use this coupon before August 25th to save $5: 5offSequelNaturals (which makes a large container of Vega $59.99...then there is a ton of free stuff additionally)

Additionally, this is the cool part. Bodybuilding.com really liked me, which I had a feeling they would because I understand personal development stuff and use considerate behavior whenever possible, and they gave me about $500+ worth of Bodybuilding.com stuff that I'm going to give away to all of you who buy Vega from them.

You know by now that I'm really trying to get sales rolling over at Bodybuilding.com because of so many reasons....having a plant-based product getting a lot of attention on their website is good for veganism, the commission is good for me so I can help pay for my movie and climb out of debt, the success of the sales provide me opportunities to promote veganism while working at their booth at major events like the Olympia, and for many other reasons. So rather than keeping the gym bags, the t-shirts and the other stuff they gave me, I'm passing it along to those who order Vega from BB.com

I'll try to get photos of the items soon and posted.

Here is what I have, as far as I know:

Gym bags

T-shirts

Women's tank tops (or maybe long-sleeved shirts, haven't taken them out of plastic yet)

Beverage holders

Luggage Tags

I'm going to work to get additional stuff soon too. We hit it off and I think they'll be supportive of my desire to support the communities that I'm involved in by giving you free stuff.

So, the gym bags are nice and by far the most expensive item and I only have 3 of them. As much as I want one for myself and I do, I want to move more Vega products because I need to get out of debt and make Vega popular on their hugely popular website.

So I'm giving away all 3 on a first come first serve basis, based on the size of order.

Here is what I'm thinking:

Provide proof of order (and remember to use the $5 off coupon! - code listed above)

All items are "while supplies last" but I should also get more and new stuff in the future too.

Orders of more than $150 get:

FREE Gym Bag

FREE BB.com t-shirt

FREE Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirt

FREE Luggage tag

FREE additional Vega sample packs

Orders of more than $100 get:

FREE BB.com t-shirt

FREE Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirt

FREE beverage holder (foam thing)

FREE Luggage tag

FREE additional sample packs

All other orders:

FREE BB.com t-shirt

FREE luggage tag

FREE additional sample packs

Order here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/seque ... turals.htm

5offSequelNaturals ($5 off purchase) coupon only good until August 25th

Send me a copy of your order to [email protected] and I'll ship out the gym bags, t-shirts, additional packets, etc.