Who takes Vega?

robert

You can still order from there and I'll ship it

I've already done that for someone outside of the US. They have some of the best prices, and are an ALL VEGAN store, so others expressed interest in ordering and I worked it out with Food Fight! for the order to take place, and then I'll ship it.

Just something to think about.

Take care,

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Cool !!!

Would I order through you or with Foodfight?

thanks Robert!

You can still order from there and I'll ship it

I've already done that for someone outside of the US. They have some of the best prices, and are an ALL VEGAN store, so others expressed interest in ordering and I worked it out with Food Fight! for the order to take place, and then I'll ship it.

Just something to think about.

Take care,

You still order through Food Fight! and I pick up the prepared package from them and ship it. Since they won't add anything for shipping, it is helpful if people pay me to ship it because it can be spendy to ship. In the past people have just ordered a t-shirt or two from me, and that covers shipping, and I send the shirts too!

I'm flexible as long as most of the shipping charges are covered, I'm cool.

I set it up with Food Fight! ahead of time. (I live nearby and I'm friends with them). So I can let them know that someone in Canada is going contact them about making an order, saying that Robert Cheeke will ship it.

Just mention that I offerered to ship it, and they'll continue with the process with your order.

In addition, I also send the Vega Bonus pack with extra powder packs, bars, stickers, and other goodies

The repsonse from the forum members has been amazing, and we've really reallly helped out Food Fight! and Vega is one of their best selling products in the whole store!

Thanks!

YES!!! Just got them in the mail!!! Thanks for the pamphlets as well. I can take some of that stuff to my schools duplicating and get a few hundred to pass out for free.

Vega bars are amazing. Super filling for something so small. I'll probably be getting a pack of those with my gift certificate i may get to Food Fight! for christmas. I'm excited to try out the berry flavor. Only flavor i haven't tried.

I really hope i can get out to Oregon and thank you and Food Fight in person. This summer might let me do that. We'll see!!!

I'm glad the package finally arrived. I know I had left off the room number the first time and it got lost. Then, this time, there was the holiday, Veteran's Day and so I didn't think it would be there so soon

I tried to stuff the package full of Vega products

With any order, I'll keep on sending stuff, just PM me to let me know (this goes for anyone) and I'll send a bunch of free stuff.

Robert

Being that I live in the birthplace of Vega, ordering it from Food Fight would be silly.

I am planning to stop at Food Fight on my way down to SF to visit friends tho - Dec.1st I think - and I'll most definitely be picking up some snacks. I'll make sure some of them are vega bars and the small powder packs, just to support them too. Of course, with all the t-shirts and stickers and other goodies we'll probably buy, supporting them won't be a problem. Food Fight rules - wish we had something like that up here. Hmmm.

I drink vega shakes after every workout, which is like 5 times a week. Mmmmm, vega. Natural flav for me.

Yeah, you're right there with Brendan

Awesome, you'll be in Portland. There are about a dozen of us from this forum here in Portland. We can meet-up.

P.S. swing by, and I'll hook you up with a bunch of Vega for the road

I'll see Brendan on Friday, less than 48 hours.

Food Fight! rules, they are friends of mine.

See you soon!

Sweet! I think we'll be thru Portland on Dec 1st, early afternoon-ish... I'll get my itinerary together and let you know. I can't remember how long the drive is if I stick to the I5 (usually cut over to the coast at Olympia). Probably never do that again! Would be cool to meet up.

• 1 month later...

To anyone that hasn’t tried Vega I highly recommend it!!

I worked at a sports nutrition store for a couple of years, so

I’ve tried 100’s of meal replacements. Vega chocolate hands down is my favorite, from the formulation to the taste.

It definitely helped me make the transition from vegetarian to vegan.

Hi Robert,

Maybe you could pass this question on to Brendan for me?

Or perhaps answer it yourself?

Is fortified soy and/or rice milk Alkaline? Or due to the fact its fortified make in non Alkaline?

Thanks!

I believe that the effect it has on the body is whether or not it's acidic or alkaline, whether formulated or not. Soy & Rice milk are heated though (all of them as far as I know), so they probably would be acidic. Soymilk is acidic, I'm almost positive of that though.

I know soymilk is acidic but almond milk may not be...heated or not...not everything cooked is acidic since there are many highly alkaline macrobiotic vegans out there

I know soymilk is acidic but almond milk may not be...heated or not...not everything cooked is acidic since there are many highly alkaline macrobiotic vegans out there

I know it's not, but a lot of common foods that require cooking/are heated normally are acidic, or work to create an acidic effect on the body.

• 1 month later...