Who takes Vega?

robert

I was taking the Berry flavoured powder, and as I liked the taste just simply mixed with water. Two scoops seemed a lot to mix, but as that was what was advised, that was the amount I used.

I just felt 'full' for a day or two afterwards.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it can be pretty heavy stuff. I only do one scoop at a time. I know when I lived with Topher, he'd have about 4 scoops at a time! Or something like that.

I should send you some chocolate flavor sometime. That is my favorite. I don't even use berry at all, although that is what I started on. Natural is OK, but Chocolate is great!

There is some "getting used it" time when taking Vega, so yeah, you can feel full or feel like you are detoxing (lots of chorella) and other "feelings" coming from taking Vega at first. I experienced a few things including detox as well.

I know Vega is now available in Europe but I'm not sure exactly where. I think Brendan is heading to the UK next month. He'll be at my house in a few days so I can find out for sure when and where he's going.

For now....enjoy the Vega. New things will be coming out too, including the Smoothie Infusion that just launched a few weeks back.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, they've got it. Once you order just send me an e-mail or PM on the forum providing me your mailing address and I'll send stuff out your way.

Thanks for the support!

Please post an intro in the Introductions section too so we can properly welcome you

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhh! I don't know why they keep running out of things! They order every 2 weeks or so. I think they need to make slightly larger orders and I'll talk to them about that.

Thanks for supporting Vega, Food Fight! and Me!

• 2 weeks later...

Robert

I went to Roots Market today in Clarksville MD and found a HUGE Vega display! They have never even had it in stock. I was pumped. I bought 3 bars and a container of Chocolate.

There was a big group looking at the Vega. I put in a good word.

Robert

I went to Roots Market today in Clarksville MD and found a HUGE Vega display! They have never even had it in stock. I was pumped. I bought 3 bars and a container of Chocolate.

There was a big group looking at the Vega. I put in a good word.

I love that place...they have the cheapest organic sea vegetables on earth...plus huge 11lb chocolate bars that are vegan

• 2 weeks later...
Work is screwing me and loading me up with hours. I was going to need 1,000$ for school, but that fell threw so I might make a ridiculously large order for some in the not too distant future.

i'm going to Ed's house. We can do a vega power hour. a shot of vega, every minute for an hour. I'll bring the shot glasses and the music.

I still need to send you some samples. I pretty much ran out of stock but more is being shipped to my house very soon. There are tons of local events that I've used the products for but more is on the way and I'll send your samples soon!

Enjoy!

Work is screwing me and loading me up with hours. I was going to need 1,000$ for school, but that fell threw so I might make a ridiculously large order for some in the not too distant future.

i'm going to Ed's house. We can do a vega power hour. a shot of vega, every minute for an hour. I'll bring the shot glasses and the music.

With $1,000 of Vega, I'm sure that's more than enough for just 2 people....I could have like an East Coast gathering.

What does one put into a Vega shot though?

I've never though of a VEGA power hour...that would be alot of fun but it would be cooler if you did it with a bar and a smoothie.

I've never though of a VEGA power hour...that would be alot of fun but it would be cooler if you did it with a bar and a smoothie.

see i usually do them with beer. but i think they could be much better for you with as vega smoothie. high on life and chlorella.

I have done many-a power hour in the past...however it would be especially difficult with chewy vega bars though...especially after the first two or three

I have done many-a power hour in the past...however it would be especially difficult with chewy vega bars though...especially after the first two or three

With the money I plan on spending on Vega I could make awesome green shots in my blender....now all I have to find is shot glasses....