best tiem to do a workout.

Bloom

i have been told that the best time to do a workout is in the morning because you kick start your metabolism for the whole day. However even if i had a big breaky afterwards i manage to get very tired just a few hrs later and no amount of feed allows me to regain my energy. so I tend to work out at night, that way i'm tired shortly after and pass out into bed and have a great sleep, this really works well for me.. so is it ok for me to do ??? i really dont see the point in trying to do it the other way.... unless i know that my body will get use to it... but i dont think it will.

I tend to fit my workouts into my schedule... I try to get up early and get some exercise in, on my pole or at the gym. But my weights, which take me longer, and what I don't have equipment for at home, are done in the evenings or in the period between when my uni class finishes and I have to go to work. or on saturdays, like today.

i think you have to do what's best for you. what are you eating for breakfast? you might be experiencing a 'crash' that is why you are tired. and what are you doing at the gym?