Three raw vegans on a mission to help abused farm animals!

jjaj2022

My Mom, Jamye and I had such a great time in S.F. last Saturday on the Walk for Farm Animals. We started walking at Pier 1, walked to Pier 39 and then back to Pier 1. There was large group of us who walked (maybe 45-60??) and I wish I would have taken more photos but I was too busy passing out flyers. I'm so excited to go again next year!!

PS- I'm so proud of my mom. She has been raw vegan for almost 3 months and has lost 30 pounds. She looks great and her skin is really starting to glow!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/RIPMacDre/Walk2006-1.jpg

You all look awesome! Or shall I say, "Rawsome!"

Thank you for all that you do, and for participating in the walk, passing out flyers, everything to save lives, reduce suffering, and everything else.

Thanks for the photos. We'll look forward to more next year!

I'm so jealous of those of you who have family members who have gone vegan! None of my family members have shown any interest at all. Oh well, I have to figure out what I can do to be a subtle influence.

I was thinking the same thing as I read through this post. I don't have family supportive of my decision, let alone willing to convert. I think it's truly impressive that your mothers are so supportive.

jjaj - I'm always insanely jealous when I see your pictures! I used to date a guy who lived in Castro Valley and we spent a lot of time in Berkeley, Oakland, and SF. Bad relationship but BEAUTIFUL city. I just moved from Santa Cruz last December. Before deciding that I just couldn't afford California, I scoured the web for affordable housing/jobs in Berkeley...

Great pictures!

I'm so jealous of those of you who have family members who have gone vegan! None of my family members have shown any interest at all. Oh well, I have to figure out what I can do to be a subtle influence.

I was thinking the same thing as I read through this post. I don't have family supportive of my decision, let alone willing to convert. I think it's truly impressive that your mothers are so supportive.

Ditto I'm also jealous, because you guys keep getting better and better looking !