Robert, Tonya and Brendan featured in Funky Raw Magazine

robert

I know it's a little Ironic, Robert Cheeke featured in a Raw Food Magazine, but it was a review of our DVD Documentary.

Tonya is 100% raw, Brendan 80% raw and Robert 37%-54% raw.

Funky Raw Magazine was nice and did a review of our DVD. The review was quite good and they also included at least 6 photos.

I went for at least 2 months without being in a magazine, so it was nice to get back on track!

My first Cover is coming out next month for Real Gainz Magazine (an online bodybuilding and fitness magazine).

Soon, I hope to get on a paper cover. I've had 4 inside covers, but they keep leaving me off the main cover

Anyway, Thanks Funky Raw Magazine for the great review of Vegan Fitness Built Naturally!

Not nearly enough

I think that is my 18th magazine appearance, but sometimes (like in this case) I don't even know I'm in there until they send me a free copy of it in the mail. I have another one coming out next month.

So, we'll say 18-20, but I'll be writing a lot more articles once some of this Vegan Holiday stuff is over. I'm also doing more photos as I get bigger, so there are lots of options and angles to use with whatever I choose to write about.