What is your favorite brand of "green drink"

Ravi

I have been taking green plant food powders for a while. I find that it gives me a stable and long-lasting source of energy. If I can stave off the coffee in the morning and just have a green drink, I am set!

Do you take a green powder supplement? What is your favorite brand?

I take Green Magma brand stuff and it is great. Dissovles easily.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Jarrow Green Defense

It has Yayaema Chlorella and like 25 other whole green superfoods. Very tasty, and only .50 cents a serving at the above link, that beats the heck out of those $4 dollar Odwalla or Naked type drinks, and has far more and better ingredients.

And for those who playa hate on whether dehydrated green foods are worth it or have nutrients, I say, at 50 cents a pop, I will drink it just for the taste! Yum!

-Joel

Edited by joelbct

Green drinks taste rather YAK! to me, so I prefer to take wheat grass (a flash-frozen brand I get from www.dynamicgreens.com which tastes very good: not too sweet and not too 'green') and chlorella tabs (just compresses chlorella, but easier to tolerate than powdered or liquid, for my tastes). I have used Vitamineral Green in smoothies, but it took me a while to tolerate it, and I can't take too much at once because of the YAK! factor.

You mean besides Vega right?

In my fridge at the moment is a bottle of "VitaMineral Green" from HealthForce Nutritionals: http://www.healthforce.com/vitamineral_green.htm

I really like the product, as well as what I've seen of the company itself. For an example taken off the Vitamineral Green label, the company advocates: "A whole foods, organic, Vegan diet with an emphasis on fresh, high water content, uncooked/raw foods..." Great stuff!