Dorm Fiascos

pelicanAndrew

Someone took a shit in my dorm room sometime saturday night/sunday morning.

And yes i slept through it. I'm a heavy sleeper.

If someone can top that i'll be surprised.

p.s. it's sort of cleaned up but my roomie and i are requesting another cleaning crew to come in and Rug Dr. the shit out of it(no pun intended).

I got it topped! Broke into 3 times same dive. 3rd time someone did the same thing and smeared the entire bathroom after randsacking the entire apt. Yes, I slept through it!

My room mate woke up to the guy standing in my bedroom doorway and yelled at him. Then grabbed a bat and chased his down the street. Unfortunatly he was never caught.

Mine was a Apt not a dorm, so no cleaning crew (I was 17). And I was living off ramen so no funds to boot.

Gross!

My friend's (drunk) roomate woke up one night, walked over to the couch, picked up the cushion, took a crap, put the cushion back down, and went back to bed. He obviously thought the couch was a toilet. It took a while the next morning to find the source of the offending odor, but there was no doubt who did it.

I peed on the stairs (carpeted) at my parents house when i lived there, and also all over my pc (luckily I used a 'dust' cover on the keyboard) another time.

Also broke into an empty apartment on holiday one time and tried to take a shit over the balcony, but couldn't squeeze it out.

Yes - drunk every time

When I moved to my apartment I threw a party for some friends and some people from my building came to join us, which added to the fun. Then the next week the guy who lives in the apartment below me got drunk and assumed there was another party at my apartment. So he walked in (around 5 am) while I was sleeping, helped himself to some beer and sat on my couch. All this with the lights turned out (but light enough to find your way around) and me sleeping a like 2m from the couch in my bed. He was to drunk too notice that there was no party going on, and I was asleep. When he knocked over his beer he cursed and realized that it was dark in my room. I woke up to his curses, assumed the worst and knocked him to the floor. Then I turned on the lights, and we soon realized what had happened. He was pretty ashamed, though I found it quite funny.

From that time on I lock my door at night.

I've heard of someone getting treated to an "Upper Deck". This is where somebody (usually at a party) takes a crap in the hosts toilet tank and replaces the tank lid. The unassuming host (or another party guest) thinks all is normal until they flush the toilet and the bowl fills up with shitty water. It takes a lot of flushes to clean out the system.

That really is a great idea if you stop to pee at a McDonalds or something...I've never done it(don't know why) but I have vegan friends that make sure they miss really bad if they're in a major fast food place and nobody is in the bathroom with them

That really is a great idea if you stop to pee at a McDonalds or something...I've never done it(don't know why) but I have vegan friends that make sure they miss really bad if they're in a major fast food place and nobody is in the bathroom with them

Sorry Potter, but that just reeks of low class!!!! Being drunk and doing something like this is bad enough (not excusable though!) but to be sober and piss or shit all over the place is vile. Please tell me you won't do this!!

The fact that your friends only do this when nobody else is around shows that they know it is wrong!!

Sorry Potter, but that just reeks of low class!!!! Being drunk and doing something like this is bad enough (not excusable though!) but to be sober and piss or shit all over the place is vile. Please tell me you won't do this!!

The fact that your friends only do this when nobody else is around shows that they know it is wrong!!

I agree. How people even think of doing that is beyond me. (And who knows, the next person to use the rest room might be a fellow vegan who's just stopping in like you are because they have to use the facilities and nothing else is available.)

Trust me I'd never do it but I have no problems with someone else doing it in a McDonald's or Burger King...if this happened regularly at all fast food places it would make going to eat there far more unpleasant and that would hurt they're business...unlrealistic I know but if it were to happen many animals would gain from this...it is by far less vile than what is done to the animals that are served at those places

I agree that it is less vile than what is done to the animals, and if I thought it would actually have an impact, I wouldn't be so opposed to the practice. But, I don't think that it would stop people from eating at these fast food restaurants, or decrease their business at all. I think that it would mean that some minimum wage employee would have to clean up your shit and piss more frequently than they already do and access to restrooms would be limited.

Time is money and if they need to pay more people minimum wage to clean that stuff it hurts them...also if the need to pull cooks/cashiers out of position to clean it slows business and would keep customers from being fully satisfied...there are tons of benefits to this...also not too many people would wanna clean like that every day so people would quit...they'd need to rehire...thus spending more resources to train new help thats just gonna quit...this is a win win...especially with bad restroom access...when I used to eat meat we'd only go to fast food places to use the bathrooms...then we'd decide to get food since we were there...if we went somewhere and the bathrooms were out of service we'd leave and go to a gas station instead...then I'd probably get peanuts and juice instead of a hamburger and fries

Time is money and if they need to pay more people minimum wage to clean that stuff it hurts them...also if the need to pull cooks/cashiers out of position to clean it slows business and would keep customers from being fully satisfied...there are tons of benefits to this...also not too many people would wanna clean like that every day so people would quit...they'd need to rehire...thus spending more resources to train new help thats just gonna quit...this is a win win...especially with bad restroom access...when I used to eat meat we'd only go to fast food places to use the bathrooms...then we'd decide to get food since we were there...if we went somewhere and the bathrooms were out of service we'd leave and go to a gas station instead...then I'd probably get peanuts and juice instead of a hamburger and fries

Maybe your scenario would work out. I doubt it. But I think that it gives vegans who have class and give a shit about their fellow humans, despite their very bad diet choice, a bad name. If crapping and pissing all over public bathrooms became associated with some sort of vegan activism, I wouldn't want to admit that I was a vegan.

I agree with plc3. I think a better way to hurt the fast food corporations is with educating people about diet and reverence for life, boycotting businesses and products, and representing Vegans as strong, educated and caring.

Potter, if you could get your friends to channel their energy into a picketline or a sit-in, they might get some free press and be able to represent the ethical side of Fast Food resistance. Just a thought.

Man, I get pissed too! We had a McDonald's come into our little village here in Sisters last year. I made a public stand against it, lines were drawn, one night the place was burned down and for awhile I was questioned about where I was the night of the fire! The kid who did it confessed, it turned out that he had been dating the daughter of the owner of the McDonald's franchise here and she had dumped him!

They rebuilt it.

The thing is...very few people who eat fast food regularly don't wanna listen to us no matter how we try to educate them since its such a regular thing in their diet...also they know about vegans and already can't stand us...so I have no problem just making their lives more unpleasant

Well the average working man makes life for animals terrible and the animals have no idea why its done, so I don't see it as anything different other than the fact that people get to wake up the next day no matter what while animals don't...as for the people maybe they can leave some kind of mark...otherwise I see no problem with not showing a reason...it hurts the businesses just the same...even if its minor