Cure for cancer

escapee

Cure for cancer

http://www.curezone.com/diseases/cancer/breuss.asp

Do you guys believe that there is already a cure for cancer and many chronic disease since 1970s when Dr breuss introduced juice fasting program to cure his patients ? I think the reason that it didnt get widespread attention is because it would make a dent on the financial report of all the medical institutions . I wish some day we will be able to see a big headline " Cure for cancer found" on all major press to create better awareness .

I believe there are alternatives to surgery, chemo- and radiotherapy in cancer treatment.

It's a complex subject, but i think the way of supporting the immune system by diet change, vitamin supplements, fasting with detox aids (colon therapy etc.) and other "soft" detox methods is superior to the way of "kill the tumor". A tumor doesn't grow without cause.

Of course, the alternative way seems more risky and less "save" than the scientific methods, and it seems that patients rather go through the side effects of a modern treatment than break with their addictions and eating habits...

There are obviously cures for cancer...just not a single one that works for everyone and all kinds of cancers...anyway sometimes cancer is just gonna happen for some people no matter how healthy you are...you can make it much less likely though

Was listening to a CD by Dr. Deepak Chopra, and he talked a lot about the regenerative powers of the body. In a nutshell, he made the point that we get "a new body every year." Literally. We replace our skeleton twice a year. We replace our skin every few weeks. We replace our brain every few months...etc.

With this rapid turnover, our body is theoretically capable of healing ANYTHING. The issue is, sometimes our bodies are stuck in a mode of operating and rebuilding that is not beneficial for health. He made the analogy that your body is like a brick house that gets rebuilt every year. If you find that the house has a slanted floor (bad!)...the situation won't improve if you keep rebuilding using the SAME BUILDING PLANS...you need a deeper level of change.

This is where the natural treatments come in.

He also made the point that it is his belief (based on his experience running an ayruvedic clinic) that while 95% of disease is curable, there is a small % that is genetically produced that is harder to cure naturally.

http://www.newstarget.com/008291.html

I think the above article says it all , it should make any reasonable person enraged ......

It's a big lie that you can cure cancer or diabetes by coming up with the right chemical, or that you can even cure depression by altering brain chemistry with the right chemical. This is a big lie. It's as if medical science has gone down the wrong pathway for so long that they can't even see the fact that they're lost. They're lost in the forest, and they can't even see the trees. All they can do is continue to try to come up with more and more chemicals they think are treating these diseases.

They think the only reason they haven't cured cancer yet is because they don't have enough money, that it's just a money problem. "Give us more money and in a couple more years, and we'll have cancer cured." That's been the promise they've held out for decades. The reason they think they can cure these diseases if they just have enough money and enough time is because conventional medicine remains stuck in the paradigm of germ theory. And the germ theory says that every disease is based on an organism or an invading element, whether it is a virus or bacteria, and if you just have the right chemical compound, then you can cure that infectious disease.

Of course, this was quite valid in the day of penicillin, and it's still valid today for basic, simple infections. But the germ theory does not apply to chronic, degenerative diseases such as cancer, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, arthritis, diabetes, cardiovascular heart disease, Crohn's disease, clinical depression, inflammatory diseases, and so on.

...anyway sometimes cancer is just gonna happen for some people no matter how healthy you are...

So true. My Mother, at age 72 is currently recovering from colorectal cancer. As a vegan (70-80% raw food diet), she and I both never thought to ensure that she receive regular colon screenings.

Don't ever for a moment believe that your diet will completely immunize you against all ills. Statistically speaking, yes, one stands a better chance of warding off cancers, coronary heart disease, etc. with a whole foods vegan diet, but there are always exceptions based on environmental factors and genetic predispositions. My mom's doctor said he has treated many patients in Northern California (strong veg movement there) that have been diagnosed with colon cancer in spite of their vegetarian diet. The one thing the doctors who treated her held in her favor was her otherwise incredibly strong and sound constitution, ostensibly owing to her healthy lifestyle. One doctor in particular informed me that he has treated younger people with less severe cancer who either didn't make it or were noticeably debilitated at the post-operative stage. The recovery for my mom is very slow but I know she will eventually heal and even take up yoga again.

This has been a real shock and a wake-up call to me now that I'm 47 and of age where one should be thinking about colonoscopy testing.

Not only that you could make it less likely , you could delay the expression of all these deadly ailments to old age (when your immune system becomes weaker) with proper diet even with genetic predisposition (oh well, this is from China study anyway ).

Michael, I'm sorry to hear about your mother getting cancer, and I'd recommend colon flushes or things along that nature too if you are worried, but in my honest opinion, I think the vegan diet lowers the chances enough that it's not something people should fear everyday of their lives. I think the cancer people just make way too much money to make to actually tell people something like that.