Vegan Essay - Win a FREE VEGAN VACATION

robert

ESSAY CONTEST!!

LAST CALL : HappyCow's Vegetarian Guide is sponsoring an Essay Contest called, "A VEGAN WORLD IS POSSIBLE," now through September 1, 2005. The winning essay writer gets an all expenses paid Vegan Vacation for 2 to Kauai, Hawaii (airfare, hotel, car, gourmet vegan dining and treats, massage, and surprises)! Registration and Details at: http://www.happycow.net/veganfusion/hawaii_contest.html

Or visit: http://www.happycow.net ...operated by volunteers since 1999.

Something to think about! I know MANY of you would be great at writing an essay like this. Wouldn't that be super cool if someone from HERE WON!?

Who knows, I might find some time in the next week or two to submit an essay as well, but I know a bunch of you would do a better job than me.

Someone please give it a shot!

Nat,

I knew you would jump on this, you'll be great at it.

Ok, here's the deal......if someone from HERE wins you can take ME on the vacation!!!!

I'll make sure you get a lifetime supply of all the Vegan Fitness clothing you want and all the Vega Supplements you want and copies of future DVDs and books

So everyone get writing!

And if you win and don't want to take me that's cool too. I was just thinking, how awesome would that be if a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness member won! And if they wanted Me to come, awesome for me

Best of luck to all of you!

Vegan Fitness Team is numero uno!

-Robert

I don't know anything about the book. I just heard about this contest and actually haven't read all the details yet, but thought someone from here would do a great job. I'll look into the details soon.

Best of luck to those who take on the challenge!

If I hear about other similar events, I'll be sure to post them.

-Robert

my vote goes to NAT to write it. she rocks at writing. I used to be really awesome at writing. now my skills suck. I guess that's what happens....use it or lose it. anyway hawaii sounds great. so NAT when you win, take Rob with you. he could use a vacation he's worked very hard to make this site possible.