What's on your kitchen counter??

jjaj2022

I also have a tooth brush, new grip gloves, advil, a record player, a tuner, a computer, two speakers, a monitor, a clif bar wrapper, a tub of cocoa powder, a spoon, a dog training book, voter registration slip, some bottle caps, some left over quinoa i spilled, some pictures, a BOA trophy and a U of I marching festival trophy from 1988.

No food.

Off to lift and go see if the caf has anything semi decent i can choke down.

Looks awesome!

I snapped a picture but left my computer cord at work.

Bananas, 2 kinds of apples, pineapples, tomatoes, cantelope, avacados, pears, a couple kinds of seed crackers (not raw) and papaya strips. Alread put away in fridge, mixed greens, cucmbers, red peppers (I know they are better out, but the were marginal), raw almonds, raw macadamea, raw cashews, raw pumkin seeds, dates, raisins, cranberries, strawberries, spinach, carrots, celery, onions, oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes. Yes, today was shopping day.

Not shopped 4 but just processed, 4 kinds of squash, cabbage and potaotes. This doesn't count the 2 pantries & 2 freezers, but they are mainly not raw foods, teas, rices, beans, etc. After writing this, apparently I am hoarding away food for some unknown reason.

We just had this (not my picture, but you'll see the food processor and blender with remnents of the food tomorrow). I was pleased that mine came out just as pretty, except my bowls are white and green.:

http://www.freewebs.com/rawkymountainhigh/straw%20soup.jpg

OK, I'm at work. My pictures didn't turn out as yummy looking as yours jjaj2022!

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/fruit1.jpg

http://www.denisenicole.com/images/fruit2.jpg

There was a point in time when I used to actually arranged the food to look pleasing, but now it all goes in the bussel basket.

And before you ask, yes, I keep my house that dark, the light is from the flash

Yes, I got it off RFT. They call it a "soup" but it's more like a Strawberry Sorbet.

Strawberry Sorbet:

2 cups frozen strawberries

2 cups fresh strawberries

2-4 tbs agave

Blend until smooth in food processor

Cashew Cream:

1/2 cup raw cashews

Juice from 1 orange

Blend in blender until smooth

Spoon Sorbet into bowls, place small tsp of cashew cream around tops. Decorate with slices of strawberrys and edible greens (they used mint, I didn't have any so I used some from a mixed green salad). Use a toothpick to move through cashew cream to get the heart efffect.

I made a batch last evening which lasted a whole 15 minutes....my girls cleaned me out!

Yummy ! Thanks for the recipe SeaSiren ! How raw are you now ?

It depends which day it is. I still have coffee daily, and the seed crackers (1) once per day. The rest of the day is raw most of the time. However, I have had a few days last week when I ate a cooked portion. So, I'm not there yet.....everything in it's own time.

The junk food that surrounds my counter would only serve to give vegans an unhealthy name Best that there's no picture to show. Maybe the basil plant that my cat has chewed nearly to death? That's about as healthy as it gets on the countertops - the good stuff is hidden in the fridge, but the snacks are out in the open for minimum effort to grab and eat!