Share songs you like!

loveliberate

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psyclon Nine. It is an old video and they put on much better shows on their current tour. The singer only sings (screams, I know) into the voice distortion thing a few times during the song and the rest of the time it is unaided screaming. Really hard stuff, so most will probably not like.

ah, good ol' Earth Crisis.

hey you know what's missing from this thread? some international flavor.

Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Matador

great classic song. don't be fooled by the title, it's not about bullfighting. far from it, it describes an fugitive in hiding from oppressive government that is out to assasinate him, and eventually they do. the song was inspired by Victor Jara and the circumstances surrounding his death following the coup d'état in Chile that put Augusto Pinochet in power in 1973. i think we all know what happened after that.

when i saw nine inch nails in concert about a year ago, there was this great thing they did in the middle of the show. a great big screen came down in front of the band, it covered the stage from end to end. and they played songs behind the curtain while images were projected across the screen. it made for a very rememberable concert experience. i found the screen projections for a couple of songs on youtube, so here they are.