The JW Blog: thoughts from a manchild..........

JW

I think he means both...your son will have to deal with his son drinking way too much and not getting laid for a really long time...but luckily he too will get to have sons and watch them get laid(preferably not actually watching) and live his life through his childs. I know I'm gonna do that. My kids are going to learn how to read books(not just the ones with pictures) and I'll pretend I lived an intellectual lifestyle. Then they will raise athletes whom they will envy.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe in the next installment I'll even tell you about the process of creating life and the giving of birth. I would have thought you would have known how his worked if you were from the US however I know how things work in Canada.

ohhh......I thought you meant you had experience giving birth

I have not but I have been pregnant before. With my background in biology I used what I learned when watching Junior(one of Aaarnold's best movies) and I managed to impregnate myself. However I did something a bit wrong and I would have had to give birth through my urethra so I wound up not having the baby. Its unfortunate that I didn't have the equipment to do a cesarean. One day I will have enough money and I'll be able to afford a child of my own.

ohhh......I thought you meant you had experience giving birth

I have not but I have been pregnant before. With my background in biology I used what I learned when watching Junior(one of Aaarnold's best movies) and I managed to impregnate myself. However I did something a bit wrong and I would have had to give birth through my urethra so I wound up not having the baby. Its unfortunate that I didn't have the equipment to do a cesarean. One day I will have enough money and I'll be able to afford a child of my own.

You should probably hurry before the Government implements mandatory genetic screening. You may be barred from reproducing!!!

I think the world would be happy to have more veganpotter...I'd even be willing to sell them to govt. officials although I think Cheney is the only one who could afford them.

3 weeks off of softdrinks!!!!!

I seem to be over the cravings but I sure would like a slurpee!!!!!!

I always debate whether or not I should cut out softdrinks 100% or whether to allow myself the odd drink (like at a restaurant or movie theatre) or the odd slurpee mmmmmmmmm sluuuurrrrpppeeeeee

In a perfect world, I wouldn't drink any of that crap but als I am not perfect and I tend to get hooked on this stuff often drinking it daily.

Perhaps if I had my one cheat day a week it would bring balance

You drink Slurpees...if you have to drink some form of crap during the week I suggest upping your beer intake...its far healthier and much more fun

FINALLY....the snow has all melted! Still quite a bit of wet ground but it's great to get outside and kick the ball around a bit or shoot some hoops.

I am always in much better shape in the non-winter months.

My daughter had her first organized basketball game on the weekend. I didn't know whether to laugh or cringe.

On her first shift she threw the ball to a teammate so the ball could be inbounded. Problem was...she threw it over her head and it bounced off the wall and into her teammate's face causing her to start crying and leave the game.

Then she grabbed a rebound a minute later and started racing up the court (THE WRONG WAY)

When the second half started, it took her nearly the full shift to figure out that her team was now going the other way.

I'm definitely going to file this information away for some future teasing

Are you teaching her to play dirty already...well if you are thats a good way to do it. Hurt your teamates so you get more game time I really think she's too young to be taught things like that

could be..............

he is going to a little house party tomorrow night at his "ex-girlfriend's" place.

apparently.... there will be some truth or dare being played.

ohhhhh my!!!!!!!!!!

My son better be wearing his chapstick today

crazy weekend!

I was battling a sore throat/earache thing

daughter went to a b-day party.

son went to a party at a friends house (girls and boys)

He also hooked up with a couple of the girls yesterday at the zoo

(kind of a double date I guess) although..... his "girlfriend wasn't there

The saga continues!

My lack of activity over the past 4 or 5 days has not been a good thing for my weight loss goal. (even being sick can not curb MY appetite!)