The JW Blog: thoughts from a manchild..........

JW

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am...the others don't have my VB password. The people I have post for me actually look nothing like me so thats how you know. Also I'm much more perfect than they are...even if they have good surgeons

The problem is even those are counterfeited now. Really the only thing I could do is get a really funny tacky and ugly tattoo but then my real hard core fans would copy that too. I just don't get some of these people. Granted I don't blame them for attempting to be perfect but its still a bit odd.

It is concerning in the sense that the world is not quite ready for a perfect or even close to perfect society yet...however once it is...conterfeit potters will be of no use as cloning will take over and VP will fix everything...although nothing will need to be fixed in that case

There will be no need for procreation. The world would also benefit from female veganpotters but to ensure purity genetic lab grown potters will be more uniform(female or male). Its not worth taking that chance as 1 in 14million of my sperm aren't perfect. My only flaw...lucky that 1 in 14 million is still better than anyone else can produce...its just not quite complete potter quality.

went out and kicked the ball around a bit last night. Lots of running and skill practice.

My ankle is sore though

Due to the insistent lobbying by several of our Forum Members, JW has decided to incorporate cycling in his routine in an effort to lose bodyfat % and preserve a damaged and sore ankle joint!

This weekend the bike comes out!!!!!!

does that mean that

veganpotter = veganvirgin ??????????

No...not me...just the ones in the future. Granted everyone should be terriblly attracted to Veganpotter but Veganpotters should never touch Veganpottresses...and visa versa

Well, now my daughter is in on the injury action!!!

She started favouring her elbow at her basketball game on Saturday. We thought she probably just bumped it or something but she told us she heard a popping sound. ( oh-oh...)

So now she has a cast all the way up to her shirt sleeve with a suspected bone chip.

aaaaaarrrrrrggggghghghhhh!!!!!

My workplace is running a "Biggest Loser" contest

It's for 8 weeks and the top 3 losers (% of bodweight lost) win some nice prizes.

For every pound lost by our employees, the company will donate a pound of food to the foodbank.

I entered today!!!!

Looking forward to it.

well my weigh in was a bit of a shock to say the least

I admit that I had a bit of a "bulkup" weekend and that I ingested copious amounts of water before the weigh in but..... 246 LBS

That I believe is a PW for me (personal worst)

Started out my campaign with a 25 minute run last night.

It actually felt pretty good. I kept it at a slower pace and I really felt like I could have gone on much longer (however, my bad ankle dictates that I should probably cap it at 30 minutes)

I started riding my bike to work this morning. Of course I caught a train on the way in but otherwise it felt great.

I am very motivated to PROVE TO THE WORLD that I AM the BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!!!!! (no comments required Mr. Veganpotter )

well, my ultimate goal is to get under 200LBS which is where I was at when I ran marathons.

When I stopped running, I started lifting instead but maintained my running diet ( ate whatever and however much I wanted)

I think that 46 lbs is a bit much to ask for in just 8 weeks but I expect some BIG numbers if I keep up the running and biking.

I think once you lose the first 20lbs or so quickly you'll feel incredible...due to the fact that you'll be carrying so much less weight. That feeling levels off after a few weeks but that time period allows you to really step up the excersize.

So far so good.

The ride home yesterday was PAINFUL though.... right smack into a strong wind.

Went and played soccer with the kids last night.

The ride today was pretty good. A bit cold but that's okay.

Tomorrow brings a challenge..... I have a haircut appointment at 12:30

so if I bike it means another return trip tomorrow.

I also worry about getting all sweaty.

Any suggestions?

Well.... that is a suggestion..........

actually I've been thinking about that. It's just the fear that it's gonna look real bad that stops me.

C'mon, you will look like a rebel. Chicks love that...

hmmmm you mean like...Angelina Jolie ??????

(the proof is in the avatar)