Digesting really fast or what?

andgbr

Ok everybody, i know it's completely newbie to ask, but.. we vegans digest our ''veggies'' really fast or what?? When it's lunch time i'm totally hungry that i could eat a ''tofu-cow'' , and I usually eat until I'm full. For the mere reason that i have school in the morning and it's complicated to eat stuff at school for me, because of the time that i have and because they do not offer vegan food. So, when i get home I eat...eat...eat..and my lil' tummy grows 4x its size, and 3 hours later... it's all back to normal, and i'm hungry again.

Can anyone explain this to me?

My understanding of the situation is that we digest food really quickly because of what we eat, not because we are any different.

Meat takes a long time to digest, up to 48 hours for Dead Pig I have heard... Just eat more often if you can... at the end of the day, it is a good thing, as food isn't sitting around in our stomach and intestines forming cancer causing nasties....

Put more fat in your diet. It takes longer to digest and has more calories relative to its volume. More nuts and hummus.

Oh.. i love both Nuts and Hummus ( in which i've tried to make it myself several times and i still unable to make it.. )

Has anyone commented on your avatar yet Odidnetne?? It's ridiculous

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has made a huge come back, cult following, in the US amoungst the teen and twenty something crowd. We have a shop called Hot Topic that has a full section dedicated to them.

I had a couple pictures of me messing with my nunchucks, but I wasn't wearing a shirt in them. I told a friend that I had the pictures, but wasn't wearing a shirt, so I said "Okay, I'll MsPaint a T-Shirt over it", but then I thought "Why don't I just MS Paint Michelangelo over me?"

It's the default picture on my MySpace, and since I put it up a couple days ago, (after doing some simple math) I went from 4.5 views a day to about 70 views in the past few days.