Bolthouse Farms' Juices...

andgbr

I buy that stuff if im travelling or am going to be very busy. The green godess is a super quick way to get lots of green stuff in your body, and that chai protein drink, though I get sick of the flavor is also a super quick way to get nutrients, I mostly like the protein aspect.

I've been a fan of them over the years. I drink a variety of juices and sometimes make my own smoothies, but when I worked in a Security Office last year, I would drink a lot of those. Green Goodness, the Berry one and the Chai protein ones were my favorites.

I know, the chai vanilla it's a easy source of protein in my option, except for the freaky flavor.. ehehe

Green goodness is my favorite, it's not only extremely delicious, but also seems to be really healthy. =)

---

And about making my own juices... Well, i could though, and that'd be awesome, but it seems to be so complicated for me.. and i don't even know where to find a good juicer.

I've tried and learned how to cook several kinds of vegan food, but one of the things that i've never learned was how to make a ''good'' juice.

I drank the chai protein one a few times, but by the time I was halfway finished, I was hating the flavor so much. Mango lemonade is always good though.

to get the best of the chai vanilla, you must drink really fast, so fast that you won't have to taste.

I like the soy protein drink (is that the chai vanilla?) as a convenient source of nutrients when I'm at a conference and want to pack some emergency stores in case the vegan meal I've requested isn't up to par (which is often the case!). Just last year, after a pathetically inadequate lunch, I went back to my hotel room and downed 1/2 bottle (large) to make sure I had some nutrion in me.

I usually avoid isolated/concentrated soy proteins, so just use these in emergency situations.

I had one this morning as I drove back from SF - bought it in Oregon somewhere, a green one with kiwi. I've been feeling sick and bloated since I drank it. Checked the date -- shoulda' been fine.

The kiwi one is really tasty, and it seems to be healthy, i don't know why you felt sick, maybe there was something wrong with the juice, or perhaps it was something else, i drink that almost everyweek..

Yeah, I'm not basing any judgment of the product on that. Maybe it was too acidic? Left out of the fridge for a while in transport? Coulda' been the long hours on the road too. I'd try it again, tho probably a different flavour just to be safe! I don't know if I can get Bolthouse juices in Canada. We have a local co called Happy Planet - much the same thing and very tasty and healthy.

I get the green stuff (whatever it's called) once in a while, especially if I plan to be eating on the run.

Haven't tried many of their other flavors. Like most pre-packaged juices, these tend to be entirely too sweet for my taste. I've been known to make them into a slushy with a bunch of crushed ice and a few fresh berries, though.