Ouch

pelicanAndrew

Geeze that's even more painful!!!

I also ate 5 bean burritos for a snack. And a thing of vega. I didn't eat lunch or breakfast so i was making up for calories.

You are the same pelicanAndrew who is posting in the "Cutting" thread on Vegan Fitness aren't you? Or, are there two of you. Are you bucking for my Vegan Fitness board title of Burrito Boy? Or, my other VF board title Phat Bastard?

Anyway, nothing wrong with a half gallon of vanilla soymilk. Make it Very Vanilla and it's even beter. Yum! And, I'm assuming the burritos were fairly small. I mean, if you went to say Chipotle and ate five of those burritos, that would be insane!

Nah, i almost ate 2 chipotle burritos once. Only ate 3/4ths of the last one.

I almost crapped my pants on the way back to my friends dorm. Ahahaha good times at U of I.

They were pretty small burritos. It consisted of a can of refried beans and flour tortillas. Nothing fancy. So it was only about 500 calories, plus the vega which was about 300 with bananas.

All i had for dinner was 2 bowls of cereal, a bunch of fruit and a big old salad.

My calorie intake for today will probably be well below 2k since i didn't lift. Had i lifted i'd probably be hungry right now and craving a snack. Unfortunately, i don't have any food that won't take me 30 minutes to make. I may make a big old bowl of rice this weekend with my friends rice maker.

Only 1/2 a gallon?!? What brand/kind was it?

I think I have ya'll both beat on Chipotle's consumption! I never thought to keep track of exactly how much "burro's" grande that I eat ( I will now! ) but usually end up eating my own plus whatever my sweetie & lil' sweeties dont finish...

Nah, i almost ate 2 chipotle burritos once. Only ate 3/4ths of the last one.
Haha, my title is safe. I have eaten two, though I did seriously regere it later.

I'm gonna have to tie you.

My record for taco bell bean burritos(no cheese) is 8. I'm going for 10.

It was Silk Vanilla. I get it for free from my caf(well not really free cause i pay for a meal plan but it feels free).

I'd eat what my girlfriend doesn't but she can't stop eating cheese. If she wasn't really super healthy and health conscious already it'd be easy to convince her to stop eating it. She already doesn't have to take insulin for her diabetes although she used to be really sick when she was young.

Oh well, i'll convert her eventually.

I'd eat what my girlfriend doesn't but she can't stop eating cheese. If she wasn't really super healthy and health conscious already it'd be easy to convince her to stop eating it. She already doesn't have to take insulin for her diabetes although she used to be really sick when she was young.

Oh well, i'll convert her eventually.

Yo, get her to watch this video which Montana posted up:

http://www.archive.org/details/OrganicAthlete_2006_09_30_Joel_Fuhrman

on the left are the options for the size of the video.

It's really good information on nutrition, and the value of eating vegetables and fruit. It is also good for deterring people from eating dairy and cheese. He says some pretty hard hitting facts about cheese especially. He mainly focusses on how to avoid cancer, strokes and heart-attacks.

Ahhh thank you.

She's pretty receptive to things i tell her. Unfortunately she has horrible food in her cafeteria and it would be really costly for her to do this right at the moment. I think after winter break she might give it a try. I'm going to talk to her about it a lot. Everyone needs their space when they're considering changing over. I usually talk to her about it every other week. She's frustrated mainly because lots of her favorite foods have cheese in them. I just have to get her in a different mindset about cheese. She never used gelatin in medicine(apparently her doctor is against that, kinda weird she has a good doctor) and already uses make up that's not tested on animals. And she hates fur and leather. It's just the cheese. Kinda funny when you think about it.

I made a deal with her where if i go to church with her and her family she has to go completely vegan. We plan on living together after college but that's a long way a way. She will have to eat vegan then. If it happens. I'm keeping positive but sometimes life throws you a curve ball.