Daywalker cutting - before&after pics

Daywalker

I have yet to really grow one beyond my bit of hair...I will eventually need to though because it seems like every potter on earth has had a huge beard at some point in their lives.

I have yet to really grow one beyond my bit of hair...I will eventually need to though because it seems like every potter on earth has had a huge beard at some point in their lives.

Next time Topher grows his hair long and cuts it off again, he could donate it to you and you could staple it to your face

I actually don't have to have someone elses hair...I could easily grow a nice thick beard in 2-3 weeks...I trim my chin/stache every week to keep it down so it grows pretty darn quick

Buzz, this is for you. (Do you recognize this guy ?)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/veganbabe/withoutapaddle.jpg

For the record, I don't have anything against beards or mustaches either (unless they're burning my face ) and while bushy beards are usually alot softer than shorter beards, imo that bushy beard was not very flattering on Daywalker, who looks alot handsomer with a light beard.

I find that it's a pain in the face. Also I never shave properly, I always have fluffy remains on the side of my face. Luckily my long heavy metal freakin hair covers all that at the sides, so I just have to do the chin and under the nose thing and I'm a winner