Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Contest 2007

lelle

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Contest 2007

Looks like we have a new contest!

Here's a short roundup of the important things:

Starts: Monday, January 1th 2007

Ends: Sunday, July 1th 2007

- By Monday, January 1th 2007 you can send your before-pictures to: [email protected]. Include your goals and your name. (you don't need to take photos if you just take part for yourself, they're only used to poll the winners in the end of the contest).

- I think we could have 3 poses (front, back, side) relaxed and the same ones flexed, so we have a total of 6 poses.(In fitness wear). If you don't like the fact of having half-naked pictures of you on the net I suggest cutting of the head for example.

- Your goals can be anything you want to personally achieve in this time frame, could be losing fat, could be gaining muscle. If weight is one of your goals, then include your before weight as well when you join the contest.

- We will have a male and female category, and based on number of entries we may have sub categories based on goals (i.e. Gaining muscle or losing weight, etc).

- Prizes for the participants will be announced as soon as we have them together.

Rules:

- Every participant has to be vegan

- Make sure to take your before- and after photos in the same posture

- Image editing is not allowed, of course

I also suggest maintaining a contest journal in the respective forum (viewforum.php?f=24) so you can document your training and eating habits.

If you have any questions concerning the contest, you can contact me anytime at [email protected]

Thank you and all the best!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hopefully should do this! Have to take a few more photos. The earlier the photos are taken, the more dramatic the change will be by the end (hopefully).

Also, if people take photos now, but later don't feel they are getting anywhere and don't want their photos to be displayed, then they won't have to be, so don't be nervous

Yeah, during this competition I am going to go to other people's workout threads, and I am doing to diss them, I mean, I am going to inspire them with pep talks

haha, sometimes I need that I have to admit

it will be great to read through the participators contest logs and follow their progress until the bitter end (which is on july 1th)

Okay, I've decided to do this too! I may be the oldest vegan! I know, no extra points for that! This contest just seems like a good way to stay on track with my training. The photos I will have to work on. This is BIG for me you know? I mean, I am kind of a private guy with my body, at least thus far! Do I get extra Vega bars if I make the the cover of the AARP newsletter?

I want a black VEGAN BODYBUILDER tank top!

I'm in.

I'll take photos and send in my weight closer to the 1st of Jan, as I am gaining a couple of pounds each week.

I'll start a new log just for the contest too. Goals are of course increased weight and muscle size, but I will try to work out some specifics (might need some input so they are not too easy/hard)

Hello All,

When I first found this site I was blown away. I've been lurking around the forum for a little while now, but this contest has drawn me out. I had a friend take some photos and I will be sending them in shortly. I started lifting weights and cycling a couple of months ago and would like to see how far I can go.

Ahrr I've missed a couple days, but over all I am confident, each work out I have been feeling good and in control of it. But I slipped up at the weekend with regards to food, I ate some real crap... today, I am back to brocolli and kale though, I feel good. Plus I did an hour on the bike, that was about 300 calories burnt! woop