beer barm, ferment, leaven, yeast

Neven

well as i sad my english is not the best so there are some words that i found in a dictionary that describe what i meant.

so did anyone ever use it?

i bought it today, it says that it haves all the essential amino acids and lots of vitamins of b complex.

on the box it says that it is good for athletes for quick gaining muscle mass.

Maybe you mean brewer's yeast or nutritional yeast? Brewer's yeast is a by-product of the brewing industry that is high in protein. It is somewhat brownish in color and usually tastes a bit bitter. Nutritional yeast is specially grown on molasses, and it is yellow, with a somewhat cheesy flavor (it's often used in mock-cheese recipes...tastes good sprinkled on popcorn that has been sprayed with soy sauce, and is also good stirred into orange juice. I also use it in scrambled tofu and in tofu mock 'egg' salad or in chick pea spread).

These yeasts don't naturally have B12 in, but several brands add it (they do naturally have other B vitamins).

i think that would be the brewer's yeast, it has a bitter teaste and its bown. you can buy it in a powder or tablets.

can we use it as a protein supplement?

It is high in protein (but nutritional yeast is better because it's not just a by-product, and it tastes better).