Potter, Daywalker, Veganmadre and a recent family photo.

michaelhobson

My brother's girlfriend always goes on about various male celebrities and how hot they are etc. The other day, she asked me who I thought was hottest out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I said they're all pretty goodlooking. Then I just commented that Charisma Carpenter had done some nude modelling, and my brother said 'Oh I will have to check out those photos'. Then his girlfriend got in a huff. What happened next was kind of a blur, but suffice to say, it seems like I snapped both their necks without them even knowing it.

That girl sounds hott but I don't she would do anything for me...like Iman herself. If I were single maybe...but my eyes don't wander in the slightest. Maybe when I'm 80 and my grandaughter brings her friends over but I doubt it.

That girl sounds hott but I don't she would do anything for me...like Iman herself. If I were single maybe...but my eyes don't wander in the slightest. Maybe when I'm 80 and my grandaughter brings her friends over but I doubt it.

It's a shame that you are lying to yourself because of whatever societal ideas you have about "monogamy". I saw the way your eyes wandered for every single chick around before you were dating your current fling. Am I really to believe that you wouldn't find those girls attractive today if you saw them because *poof* you are now in a relationship??!?

Yes, your new girlfriend is pretty. And, yes, you share interests. And, yes, you no longer have this insatiable hunger to get laid because you are getting laid.

I've heard that love is blinding...I don't necessarily think that is a good thing...

People are using phrases like 'wouldn't do anything for me' and 'find attractive'. Maybe if those phrases could be defined a bit more specifically, there could be more of an understanding between you? Some people have very different ideas about what that kind of thing means. When I say 'she is attractive' I almost always mean 'I find her physical appearance to be pleasant'. But other people can mean 'attractive' to mean 'someone I want to have a relationship with'. In some instances, there is no distinction (some people think that looking pleasant is a good basis for a relationship). So perhaps Potter is meaning that although he finds them pleasing to look at, there is no temptation to do anything with anybody apart from his girlfriend? I mean, it's not logical to say that whilst in a relationship, everybody else suddenly is not as pleasing to look at. But it makes sense to say that nobody seems like a potential partner - there is no temptation towards them, there's no reason to keep looking, or to want to get to know them or whatever...

Surely it may sound odd but I am no longer attracted to other women. Just as I'm never attracted to men. I see good looking men and women as the same thing when I'm not single. Otherwise I'd be trying to date where my eyes wondered. I have someone I'm more interested in than anyone else...whats the point of looking elsewhere. I'm not trying to materialize my relationship but lets compare it to a house. If my dream is to own a big house...and I get my 5000square foot house I'm not gonna look twice at my neighbors 4000square foot house even if it may be a nice house.

Surely it may sound odd but I am no longer attracted to other women. Just as I'm never attracted to men. I see good looking men and women as the same thing when I'm not single. Otherwise I'd be trying to date where my eyes wondered. I have someone I'm more interested in than anyone else...whats the point of looking elsewhere. I'm not trying to materialize my relationship but lets compare it to a house. If my dream is to own a big house...and I get my 5000square foot house I'm not gonna look twice at my neighbors 4000square foot house even if it may be a nice house.

That's not really explaining it any better What do you mean by 'no longer attracted to'?

Well...I see only one person as being someone I'm attracted to but lots of people that are attractive...why look at people that are attractive if you can look at someone you are attracted to completely

Well...I see only one person as being someone I'm attracted to but lots of people that are attractive...why look at people that are attractive if you can look at someone you are attracted to completely

Well, in my own experience, I draw a distinction between being attracted to someone (thinking they are goodlooking), and wanting to have sex with them or have a relationship with them, or do anything at all with them. When I am in a relationship, I have no interest in doing any of the above with anybody apart from my girlfriend. But I wouldn't say that all other women aren't goodlooking to me just because I have a girlfriend. I still find them to be goodlooking, but have no interest in doing anything with them.

To me being attracted to someone means I would like to see if they would be interesting to date or hang out with to see if there could be something more. Sex isn't neccessarily on the top of my mind(I must admit its not the last thing on my mind either). Seeing someone as attractive is an undeniable thing, but I can look over it. I'm really picky about who I see as attractive(of course I'm more picky as to whom I see as someone I'm attracted to). If I'm attracted to someone I can't look over that fact but I can not pay attention to people that are attractive...that is very easy when I have any reason to do so whatsoever.

To me being attracted to someone means I would like to see if they would be interesting to date or hang out with to see if there could be something more. Sex isn't neccessarily on the top of my mind(I must admit its not the last thing on my mind either). Seeing someone as attractive is an undeniable thing, but I can look over it. I'm really picky about who I see as attractive(of course I'm more picky as to whom I see as someone I'm attracted to). If I'm attracted to someone I can't look over that fact but I can not pay attention to people that are attractive...that is very easy when I have any reason to do so whatsoever.

Yeah, that's like a difference between how people are using the word 'attraction', but that's basically how I feel too. I don't have the drive to do date or anything, with other people, if I am in a relationship. I might see other girls who I have something in common with, or girls who I think are goodlooking, but there's no reason for me to want anything from them, I'm already happy with my relationship.

My wife says if women don't wear a bra their breasts will get a lot more saggy with time. Is there no truth to that? i really don't know.

Hello, no.

There's considerable evidence suggesting that when women wear bras their breasts go really droopy if they stop. I compare this to growing a plant inside and not jiggling the stem.... if the plant is then taken outside it will be saggy to the max.... but if it gets diligent jiggling or is put out in the wind to begin with, it won;t have an issue with that.

Similarly, when breasts get extra support that bit at the top gets all feeble and unsupportive, if people just wear bras to do sports etc then that's excellent, as of course they can get quite a bouncing during sports otherwise which would lead to saggification i would think, but for everyday life then ... no, I don;t think it's necessarily a good idea to wear a bra unless you have REALLY huge breasts. In which case you're probably destined to have then down by your ankles by the age of 40 whatever you try to do with them, short of strapping them down industrially every day. And even that might not work, once you get them out of there.

At any rate, if it's a choice of (A) be comfy for decades then have slightly sagging breasts, or (B) Have breasts which might sag a bit more, or might a bit less, but at any rate you have to wear phenomenally annoying and expensive bras all the time for decades

Then, for me there's no dilemma.

Every woman;s breasts will become saggy eventually anyway, unless they have exceptionally tiny ones, it's just a matter of time.

Also, i think that daywalker and potter are secretly clones, sent here to confuse and disorientate the feeble human race in preparation for an invasion for the raw-eating vegan-lederhosen-wearing aliens from planet Sensational.

This is backed up by the way that in the first picture, Alex is casting an evil spell in order to create a levatating post-apocalyptic world (the one shown in the picture). I imagine that later on, he cast an equally evil size-expansion spell, as the final step in the first part of what is clearly an elaborated method of matter transportation to assist his evil invasion plans.

Also, i think that daywalker and potter are secretly clones, sent here to confuse and disorientate the feeble human race in preparation for an invasion for the raw-eating vegan-lederhosen-wearing aliens from planet Sensational.

That would be a good theory - IF i was raw and IF i wore leather

Your transparent efforts to confuse and discombobulate are trivial and meaningless against my superior earthling mental defences.

Ha ! I suppose that you imagine that I am unaware that your master race of alien-beings is both raw-eating and vegan-lederhosen wearing , with the leaders wearing lederhosen made out of raw food.

I suppose you imagine that my earthling brain can not comprehend that this is why they picked you both as embassadors of their species.....

With one of you eating raw food, and the other wearing vegan-lederhosen, in order to each uniquely get a different alien perspective of the planet which your species has merited worthy of an invasion.

Well ! I must tell you now that I have seen right through your plans, and that i remain resolutely unphased by your cunning, sneaky, alien vegan-beer-fuelled denials !

At any rate, if it's a choice of (A) be comfy for decades then have slightly sagging breasts, or (B) Have breasts which might sag a bit more, or might a bit less, but at any rate you have to wear phenomenally annoying and expensive bras all the time for decades

Then, for me there's no dilemma.

Unless one is cursed with such incredibly huge breasts that it's much more uncomfortable to go without a bra than it is to wear one.

Just wanted to add... an improperly fitted bra will do nothing to prevent sag. In fact, it's likely to contribute to the sag factor because it pushes the breasts out of shape and every which way... and will quite possibly screw up the posture and cause back pain. (For the record, those trendy push-up bras with the gel inserts and other nonsense generally qualify as "improperly fitted" and not recommended for daily use.) If it doesn't fit right, throw it in the trash.

Regardless of how much raw food you eat and how much leather you wear, that's a funny theory.