Do your holiday shopping at www.veganessentials.com

robert

Hey everyone,

Just a quick idea. If you're buying vegan gifts this time of year, a great place to support is www.veganessentials.com

One of the owners in on our website forum, with the appropriate screen name VeganEssentials. He also happens to be one of the most influential individuals for me throughout my vegan bodybuilding career.

Stop on by and pick up some awesome stuff!

www.veganessentials.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, we love supporting you guys. You personally, and your company have always been big supporters of me and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. I also enjoy our meet-ups at vegan events on both sides of the country.

We will continue to support and promote Vegan Essentials on a regular basis. You guys are as cool as it gets!

And to everyone else........some "holidays" are over but do your year-round shopping at www.veganessentials.com They'll have what you want, and things you'll soon discover that you want

Condoms and cookies go great together...especially since if you have a lot of condoms and nobody want to share the joy of using them with you...you can prevent your cookies from going stale by placing them in the condoms and knotting them off.

Condoms should really be ordered with Soy Whip and dipping chocolate.

Maybe Veganessentials can put a special VB package together consisting of these things and maybe throw in some vegan and maybe even some vegan edible underwear if it exhists

I actually like the idea of packaging things for members of this forum Kinda like what we do with Food Fight!, where everytime you order Vega you get bonus stuff sent from me.

But maybe we could do a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness package with a number of companies including Vegan Essentials, Food Fight! etc.

I'm not sure what's possible, we'd have to run it by the companies, as I did with Food Fight! getting a 10% discount (thanks to Kathryn's help on that).

I love creating benefits, discounts, and things like that for our community members.

We'll see what we can come up with

• 16 years later...

Hi buddy, I can advise you something Qwintry works by providing customers with a US address where they can ship from us to canada their purchases. Once the goods arrive at the designated U.S. address, Qwintry takes care of forwarding the parcels to the customer's address in Canada. They handle the logistics of international shipping, including customs clearance and shipping arrangements. So, hopefully this will be useful to you.