hahaha, look what I've found today!

lelle

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

"Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them."

I was thinking I was gay because of some crazy reason, like genes.... Little did I know it was that Damn Soy milk....

It makes perfect sense now... Around the time I was going through puberty and starting to notice boys, Soy milk became more widely available... It all fits into place now....

I think it is all relative.. in the past i think the issue has always been kinda hush hush and if you were homosexual, you wouldn't want anyone to know, and you probably would be outcasted and beat up, etc.. nowadays the issue is more mainstream and people acknowledge it, in effect it seems like it is on the rise, when in fact it probably is just the same as it always has been.