Inseperable?

michaelhobson

21 michaelhobson Pittsburgh, PA May 2005 752

22 JW Winnipeg 22 Mar 2006 750

I just spent the last ten minutes thinking these were addresses of some sort, and trying to understand them. I still don't completely understand, but I have discerned that they are not directions to your house, nor to JW's house.

You see, I decided to make the Chocolate Stout Cupcakes from the Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World cookbook today. They were quite fantastic and delicious, but they only used like 1/3 or 1/2 cup of the chocolate stout. What else could I possibly do with the leftover, but drink it? I suppose if those were directions, I could mail it. Or at least mail a cupcake, right?

Baking with beer makes me feel so hardcore.

I just spent the last ten minutes thinking these were addresses of some sort, and trying to understand them. I still don't completely understand, but I have discerned that they are not directions to your house, nor to JW's house.

You see, I decided to make the Chocolate Stout Cupcakes from the Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World cookbook today. They were quite fantastic and delicious, but they only used like 1/3 or 1/2 cup of the chocolate stout. What else could I possibly do with the leftover, but drink it? I suppose if those were directions, I could mail it. Or at least mail a cupcake, right?

You should have just read my post then.

It took some time for me to figure out what it meant, too... but i still don't get the motive behind this thread...

Rock on, Michelle! I always mean to bake/cook with beer. But the thought of using beer for food is frustrating for me - if I flavor the food, I can't drink it...

I buying the cupcake book today (hopefully). I was able to get the fluffy buttercream frosting recipe and did a test batch last night. I needed, of course, to make certain that the cupcakes I'm making for Mayla's 7th birthday party will be edible. Well, they did in fact pass the test! Holy smokes, batman! This is the icing recipe I've been searching for since I became vegetarian in 99.

Chocolate Stoudt cupcakes. Wowsers. I'll make MichaelHobson a fat boy.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure it out

Great call. I think it is great to find common ground. I've thought for years, that you (michaelhobson) and I have a lot in common. In fact, at one point I was going to start a thread called something like, "forum member most like you" or "forum member who is most similar to yourself." I'm not sure how to word it, but I always thought you and I had a lot in common. I also thought that about Topher and myself and a few others.

Anyway, cool avatar by the way. I really like it.

Richard, you're another one that I feel like I have a lot in common with, but my roommate davidtarrfoster was amazed when he went to your website, he said you are like twin brothers as far as your interests go. He was going on and on about it.

Anyway, good stuff guys, I gotta go now. I'm leaving the country tomorrow, have to get ready!