Vega: pronunciation?

Kathryn

check out the downloads section on the site:

http://www.myvega.com/resources/downloads.asp

they tell you pretty much straight away that I was always right. You can download or listen to a radio show there, and you hear the word pronounced. However, the presenter does say 'vaygun' instead of 'vegan' which means she sucks. But Brendan says 'vay gah', and based on his hair style, I'd go with him as an authority.

I've heard some actors saying 'aboot' and I assumed they were canadian because I keep hearing people say that about Canadians. But when I researched it, none of them were Canadian, they were all American. So that just goes to show that Brendan's hair is what really matters

I've heard some actors saying 'aboot' and I assumed they were canadian because I keep hearing people say that about Canadians. But when I researched it, none of them were Canadian, they were all American. So that just goes to show that Brendan's hair is what really matters

Canadians and the Northern States, like upstate New York, North & Soiuth Dakoda

I say a-bow-t really long o sound....of course I'm south of the Mason Dixon

Canadians and the Northern States, like upstate New York, North & Soiuth Dakoda

I say a-bow-t really long o sound....of course I'm south of the Mason Dixon

I'm from Philadelphia, a little north of it, now I live 4 - 5 hours from the Canadian border, but I've still never heard it.

You are all wrong.

It is pronounced: Brendan Brazier and Robert Cheeke

hehe,

Actually, it is Vay-Guh or Vay-ga, however people are writing it.

It is named after the brightest star in it's Constallation, and Vega is the 5th brightest star in the Solar System or Universe, whatever it's called. Vega is the star that all other stars are measured up to.

Lots of thought was put into the name and there is a great story behind the name, just as there is a great story behind the product, and behind the formulator, Brendan Brazier.

So go out there and enjoy your Vay-Guh!

• 4 weeks later...