This is the most disturbing thing ever

pelicanAndrew

I saw all parts, but part 4. But I guess, I don't have to see part 4 to get the point

This is best proove of how church is the biggest sect ever!

It is absolutely incredible how they brainwash those kids with god and devil, heaven and hell. How those kids are trained to feel fear and feel guilt and thus obey better to those rules that are brought up.

"Take these prophesies and make war with them" - what a powerful sentence, what destruction will it bring?

There is a pledge to a christian flag?

And to the bible. Holy canoly.

"Harry Potter whould have been put to death" - alright, thanks for beeing peaceful.

And to pray that the devil will not take over the microphone made me laugh and pause in wonder at the same time.

Now that lady is a good example to grow up to: She washes away the sins of those kids with NESTLE water and get's exhausted while doing her hair. What a idol

Puh, watching that movie really made me question if this world really can get better at all.

I saw all parts, but part 4. But I guess, I don't have to see part 4 to get the point

This is best proove of how church is the biggest sect ever!

It is absolutely incredible how they brainwash those kids with god and devil, heaven and hell. How those kids are trained to feel fear and feel guilt and thus obey better to those rules that are brought up.

"Take these prophesies and make war with them" - what a powerful sentence, what destruction will it bring?

There is a pledge to a christian flag?

And to the bible. Holy canoly.

"Harry Potter whould have been put to death" - alright, thanks for beeing peaceful.

And to pray that the devil will not take over the microphone made me laugh and pause in wonder at the same time.

Now that lady is a good example to grow up to: She washes away the sins of those kids with NESTLE water and get's exhausted while doing her hair. What a idol

Puh, watching that movie really made me question if this world really can get better at all.

it's just a phase.

I can see, that a lot of things will be changed, drastically. ( before we die )

As long as they continue doing what they're doing, i can see what will happen to Christianism, for good or for bad, they're playing wth fire.

I'm just waiting for some equation proving god doesn't exist.
Who cares about proof when you have FAITH. You shall be sent to hell for an eternity for conspiring about taking love and compassion from their lives.

I am now more convinced than ever that religion is a mental illness with the only exception that religious people share their illusions while crazy people are more creative and original.

What they do in this film with the children is just bloody insane, all of the parents should be institutionalised and sent to prison and the custody taken from them.

It's not a mental illness it's a system of control that's indoctrinated in far too many cases. Christians, and well many Muslims too(never met a Jew who is like this) will try and convert you because they think they're right. It's built into their "duty" as a Christian or Muslim.

It breeds fear and ignorance. Remember what Frank Herbert said? Fear is the mind killer. He was pretty much right on with that one.

If religion was a personal thing that nobody talked to each other about, everything would be peachy in lots of different cases, be they personal(see Relationship forum) or worldly.