100/100 Club and 500/500 Club

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VM said:

I belong! I belong! 100 pushups in 1/2 an hour! I'm on fire...you just can't stop me...damn!

Oh, and measely situps...I did 200 of them (took me a little longer )

That's some going, you're kicking some arse with your training

I belong! I belong! 100 pushups in 1/2 an hour! I'm on fire...you just can't stop me...damn!

Damn, madre, i didn't mean SO soon!

You're damn right you're on fire! Very good job!

Now drop down and gimme 20!

Bigger is Better on a Body Building Site

(and that includes avatars, foos!)

I was going to mention your new avatar then i read your sig

Nice BIG avatar, madre

The numbers are still ticking upwards, reached 90/90 today and going to try for 100 next weekend.

Hi Sirdle, how are your fluffies coming along ?

VM, 100 push ups in half an hour, WOW that's fantastic, you go girl , who needs exercise equipment ! On fire, that is one b****y good blaze you have going there

Thanks for the encouragement Daywalker, it's appreciated Sorry my name confuses you I choose it after my feline housemates who are the most gorgious little purring moggies going

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I've been inspired. I'm going to give this a shot today. I'm certain I can get in the sit ups cuz I usually do about that many at a time, but even spread out over the day I don't think I can get in 100 pushups...thoseare hard for me

BUT! I shall give it a shot and make it a goal. I will report back tonight.

Hmm, good question madcat! I might be able to do 100 modified pushups, just not 100 regular.

Another question - I'm more used to doing pushups using a stability ball because it engages more core muscles. Would that count as a regular push up then or should I move to the floor so I'm on the same page as all y'all?

Hehe, I said y'all.

Well strictly speaking I'm from Vegas, since that's where I was born

Funny, the 2 states I've lived the most in are 2 that are frequently mispronounced by other english-speaking Americans...or-e-gone and neh-vaw-duh

Which as I'm sure you all know, should be "or-e-gun" and "nevaduh" (if that makes sense)

All of which has nothing to do with pushups or situps....I better get busy

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I just realized I never did post back -

On day one, I got my 100 situps in easily. Pushups are a lot harder! I was really short on time too, and I ended up at only 15 for the day .

But, it's ok, I"m motivated to get my numbers up!

I shall make it a part of my routine now, and I'll let you know when I make some progress! I've got to get some muscles to show off so I can hold my own on our vegan vacation!

The sit ups, I can do 100 in one day, no problem.

Pushups, I can do about five or ten before I have to stop because it's hurting in places it's not supposed to hurt, like my lower back.

Pullups, I can't even do one. But I've been using the assisted pullup machine at the gym. Right now, I could pretty much kick ass on pullups, if I only weighed 70lbs.