Is Vitamin A Palmitate Vegan?

Odidnetne

Oh, ha, synthetic never occurs to me, I was thinking naturally. Ok, I retract my previous statement, I don't know then.

I wasn't trying to argue or anything, I was just confused, and then came to the conclusion that (with synthetic) it could logically exist as both vegan and non-vegan. Many vegans seem to praise it on websites and everything, but I'm unsure as to whether or not I'm going to buy it after this one (if I even decide to drink it), not that I buy it often anyway.

I should have said earlier because I heard it can be synthetic too.

Yeah, I aim for Beta Cartoene (spelling?) rather than "pre-made" vitamin A, I rarely eat/drink things like that.

Though there are problems with isolated beta carotene as well. Studies that were designed to explore the effect of beta carotene on cancer prevention (using isolated vitamiin supplements rather than carotene-rich foods) had to be stopped early, as the beta carotene seemed to promote more cancers. Since beta carotene is so easy to find in real foods (carrots, yams, anything orange), it's not something we even need in supplement form. I don't even know why it's added to non-dairy 'milks.'