Vegan Fitness.. ( i hope y'all don't get so mad... )

andgbr

seriously, these guys look like a bunch of idiots.. who don't even know what veganism is..

EDIT: i thought they were some non-vegan trying to make fun of Vegans.. lol

well, now, i feel less offended to know that.

Edited by andgbr

I wish I'd seen what you said about us before the edit

Yes, real vegans being silly and making fun of ourselves mostly. Had no idea the fame and recognition it would bring... It certainly has much more views than all my other youtube videos combined

seriously, these guys look like a bunch of idiots.. who don't even know what veganism is..

Hey, i can assure you they know what veganism is

Funniest thread of the week

I'm proud to be a cult member now, too, and glad to announce that we are currently planning more EVSC TV productions

Stay tuned world

I'm proud to be a cult member now, too, and glad to announce that we are currently planning more EVSC TV productions

Stay tuned world

I want to see you bench-press each other

Stay tuned world

sorry for calling them idiots, but i would imagine that they would make fun of themselves like that, i felt a bit offended when i saw that expecting that non-vegans were making fun of us.. i didn't know.. now that i know that they're vegan, it's a whole different thing.. lol

a bit comic now.. isn't that funny? lol

and who are they? are they members of VeganBF?

sorry for calling them idiots, but i would imagine that they would make fun of themselves like that, i felt a bit offended when i saw that expecting that non-vegans were making fun of us.. i didn't know.. now that i know that they're vegan, it's a whole different thing.. lol

You are very much forgiven my dear

They are members of this forum as well as VF. Buzz & Jonathan lift for strength (their warm ups are more than I weigh). Daywalker (see articles) resides with them now. I look forward to visiting them this coming year.

You are very much forgiven my dear

They are members of this forum as well as VF. Buzz & Jonathan lift for strength (their warm ups are more than I weigh). Daywalker (see articles) resides with them now. I look forward to visiting them this coming year.

omg.. they are really STRONG then..

the only problem is that an ''average'' youtube viewer is able to believe in anything, so they better make a video with good things about us... or bad about ''carnivores'' bodybuilders..

omg.. they are really STRONG then..

So your saying I'm fat then, huh? OK mister you're not winning any brownie points here!!!!

no, i didn't say that.. i wasn't even thinkin' bout that.. lol

the way you said it made me think that they were strong, aren't they?

uhmmm, vegan brownies... yummy! how can i get one?

I've never had a vegan brownie, do share!

What? Dear god man, you should see a doctor! A vegan doctor of course, I'm sure the condition can be cured.

Tennessee? You must be one of those unfortunate appalachian kids featured on late night infomercials for Feed the Children?

Should we send donations or just brownies?

Well, I'm not a poor child, not even a child, but I haven't had a vegan brownie. Anyone feel free to send some, just no laxatives or something in them.

Yep, around here I get ridiculed alot for my lifestyle choice, but i'm fortunate to live near to an adventist town, which are primarily vegetarian/vegans, so it's not hard to be one, just not popular.

They do sell vegan cakes and brownies at the health food store I go to, i'm just too cheap to buy them, but if someone were willing to send them, i'd have no problem with that.

OK mister you're not winning any brownie points here!!!!
I've never had a vegan brownie, do share!

How do we earn brownie points?

I've never had a vegan brownie either.

Let's tally it up here, anyone else who never has?

Who wants to make us some?

I think SeaSiren needs to, she brought it up.

hey, i get the brownies..

i'm the only kid here.. i guess i deserve a better treatment..

P.S. Vegan brownies are easy to make, the hard thing is to give them a good flavor and texture. But I haven't learned that yet. lol

Edited by andgbr

You need to use that to bribe her to make them, then give them to us.

lol.. i should though..i'm only 16..

lol

Can't you just see the sorrow in this boy? He needs some brownies to cheer him up, vegan style....

You need to use that to bribe her to make them, then give them to us.

lol.. i should though..i'm only 16..

lol

Can't you just see the sorrow in this boy? He needs some brownies to cheer him up, vegan style....

Send some extras brownies.. just in case... lol