Group Travel or meet-up?

robert

I think I posted something like this in the past. Is anyone interested in group travel or some sort of meet-up in addition to the Vegan Fitness Week and the Vegan Vacation. Something a little different, like heading out to explore some place we've never been, or going on a cruise, or to the Caribbean, or a road trip or something like that.

I'm still working hard to make the forum grow so we'll literally have members from all parts of the world. It will take a long time, but we're making good progress. Nearly everywhere I travel, I can meet up with at least one forum member, sometimes a whole group (like when I visited Maryland or here in Portland).

Anyway, just wanted to throw the idea out there and open it to brainstorming.

I've traveled a lot, 31 countries and over 30 US states visited and I want to do more of it. So I think I'm going to start saving "traveling money" so I can do some of these things.

If I hear about a cool trip someone is going on, maybe I'll be able to go too, or something like that.

Thoughts on any of this? I'm just having fun meeting a bunch of you in person and looking for ways to do it more often

Didja know that Travel is my middle name?

I'm always up for traveling and doing it with forum folks would be very cool! A Cascadian &/or Left Coast road trip sounds great & quite doable. On the other hand, I do have not 1, not even just 2 but a grand total of 3 Costa Rica guidebooks sitting in front of me. That just might be some sort of sign...