Who do you live with?

Michelle

Who do you live with?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd love to have my feet tickled at night!

Anyway, I live with a standard poodle and a cat. I've gotten into deep doo-doo here before about this, so I won't go back into that precipitous zone of unrest. Anyway, they are omnis, and it ain't easy for me, so please don't throw stones.

I live with my two cats and my two rabbits - and I love it this way. Of course sometime I would prefer falling asleep with a nice guy at my back, holding hands.

But I really enjoy doing my own thing, being responsible for my own chaos and dirt. Nobody's criticizes me when I get up too late or too early, when I start singing while cooking, when I just throw off my runnig clothes and let them dry on the floor the whole day, when I need one hour in the bathroom, when I insist on watching CSI Miami, when Pebbels is sleeping on my pillow 'cause I don't care about hairs on it,...,....

I lived with my ex-boyfriend and the first lonely weeks were very hard, even the last months with my ex were the hell. But my animal friends helped me to get over it and we became a great team. So I don't feel lonely anymore.