Progress Pic

sydneyvegan

Here is the latest pic of me... I took it on my phone, so sorry about the quality... Still got a bit of a way to go with reducing bodyfat, but happy with the rest of it... I'll post some more pics soon, so you can see how I am going....

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9260/latestzz9.png

Looking pretty thick full of muscle. I actually prefer the thick or dense look over the shredded look. I hope to do lots of bulking and I know Daywalker is doing the same.

You're looking good. Any other pics? You should have someone take some of your back and some flexing shots too. I'd love to see more of them.

Keep it up!

Thanks PelicanAndrew, Robert...

Still a bit of work to be done, but I'm happy with the density of muscle I'm getting....

I'll take some more pics soon... Back, Side etc and posing shots, although I doubt I'm much good at the whole posing thing...

I'll just wait a bit until the last bit of chritmas cheer has gone

My skins a bit loose at the moment, and I want to show as much definition as possible

Same here. I'm just trying to get rid of my lovely fat around the belly and lower back. Of course on the day my lungs feel better it rains. Which is weird.

Hopefully i'll get a pretty intense workout in over the next week before i go back so i'm in good shape to start lifting nutso weight again.