Sorry to say good bye for now :(

K-oz

Hi everyone,

since it's been three months now, that my now ex-boyfriend has dumped me and I am still feeling horribly down and aweful, I need to change something.

He left Germany - including me - behind and apparently moved on, while I am sitting here in my own misery and can't get out of it.

This forum means a lot to me and I have found friends here and a place to come to and have fun.

But since I don't get around reading posts about him or from him (including pictures), I need to take some time off. It just hurts too much.

I have literally cried two months - every day. December was bit better, it was only about every 1.5 days.

I need to get over it somethow or I'll be in this miserable state forever and ever.

I will miss all of you a great bunch!!

~ K-oz

Koz, I don't want you to go

If it hurts too much, then take time away for yourself.

Hang on. One thing I used to do when really hurt was just to acknowledge that at some point soon I will not feel this way, because that's a fact even though it doesn't feel that way. Thinking logically right now is super hard, I know, but the truth is you will stop crying and you will be happy and my best guess is, happier. Just keep that in your mind -- you will be over this; and sooner than you think. Hang on, okay?

You're one of the sweetest persons here, from what I've read and that you're gorgeous doesnt hurt; you are going to be better and stronger. Just like when you burn those muscles, a few days later, they're harder, bigger and stronger

It's super cold and windy here...makes me feel like getting together with you and a bunch of girlfriends and having a slumber party where we can talk, eat, *laugh* and act stupid

K-oz,

I can't tell you how much I feel for you. I've told everyone I've met from the forum that I think we'd be the bestest of friends - you're progressive, alternative, soul-seeking, passionate, creative, inquisitive and silly. It hurts me to know that you're in pain. While I can't claim to understand how you feel, I do understand loss and how absolutely overwhelming it can be. You always have been a positive and shining part of this forum and I'll miss you terribly! I was thinking of you just yesterday! Honestly!

I'm with raven - I want the big girlie slumber party, too. I'll bring the cupcakes, chips and guacamole if you bring the tiramisu!!!

You'll be very missed! Take care of yourself - you are soo important!

I'm looking foreward to seeing you around again once you feel like your ready to come back. Just make sure you keep training and cooking so your ready to give us feedback on how you've been doing once you come back. Hope to see you soon

Oh guys,honestly I am so touched of what has been written.

You are the best! No doubt about that!

This kind of support is so special and it absolutely made my day.

I'll read through this thread every day from now on and I bet I'll be fine in no time

you are going to be better and stronger. Just like when you burn those muscles, a few days later, they're harder, bigger and stronger

That's such a cool comparison

It totally rocks! Better and stronger... sounds perfect!

....I'll be your boyfriend!

I'll take that as a promise

Just make sure you keep training and cooking so your ready to give us feedback on how you've been doing once you come back.

You bet! I won't stop training and I'll keep track of it

Again: Thanks a bunch for the warm and wonderful posts!

Believe me, I want to come back as soon as possible!

~ K-oz

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Oz,

Long time no talk too. I went through the same thing recently, that is why I have been gone for the past few months. I didn't forget about you, I've just done the same thing. I will miss you greatly, but we'll still stay in touch. If you need anything, lemme know.

Love ya,

James

This will make you smile -