Brendan Brazier Bodybuilding?

robert

Check out my main man Brendan Brazier last week at Gold's Gym Venice, arguably the most popular gym in the world.

Looks like he's a little swolled up!

He must have been inspired by the training sessions he had with me and davidtarrfoster when he was here in town a few weeks ago

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/LungesatGolds.jpg

His legs especially are looking a little crazy! I learned a lot when he was here for nearly a month. He's a professional athlete and I learned how pro athletes train. I mean he'd be up at 4AM to go running, he'd weight train anytime of the day he could fit it in along with all his business stuff, but he always got it done. He is very consistent and trains hard whether it is at 4AM, 6AM, or 9PM. He'll be there and he'll be eating well throughout the day.

His nutrition program is so sound that he can even train at a very high level on low amounts of sleep or in times of stress. He recovers so quickly and so well, which is all part of his plan so he can train more frequently and at any time and get results from it.

Lots to learn from this lean machine!

"Thrive" is a great book. I love his recipes. I actually just made a big batch of his Toasted Ginger Pear cereal yesterday. His homemade vega bars, and hemp/carob muffins are also great. I can't wait until his new book - with even more recipes - comes out. Keep up the good work Mr. Brazier. When are we going to see a recipe/bodybuilding "vegan style" book from Robert???

Robert started a writing project years ago and got distracted. Maybe 2007 is the year.

Brendan might be back in town a few weeks and we may do some training photos.

I was up to 190.5 with clothes on after eating two burritos and a smoothie before going to bed last night I've still got 20 pounds on Brazier, but he's as lean as it gets and his body is very efficient.