hi im new!

acatherine13

Welcome Amy Catherine!

Great to have another Oregonian as well I'm in Portland, just minutes from Gresham and we have dozens of others in the area. This is where Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness is based.

I'm glad you have been inspired by some of our recent projects. Brendan has a new book coming out in 3 months, a 300-page book published by Penguin.

Thanks for posting a link to your site as well. I'll check it out.

We'll be starting forum gatherings on a regular basis soon. loveliberate on the forum is going to help set that up.

We hope to see you at some of our get-togethers.

Thanks again for finding us and welcome aboard!

Edited by robert

We are an awesome family and Sunday is the slowest day on the forum. You will be greeted with at least another dozen or so welcomes by tomorrow

I've met about 40 people on here in person, many helped out at the Vegan Holiday Festival and I see others while traveling.

We are indeed a great family here!

welcome, great to see you here!

you'll notice that the more high quality foods you eat, the less you'll have cravings and the less food you'll need to eat because the foods contain more nutrients....highly dense nutrition

that's what raw foods are all about too

whole, fresh nurishment, plus lots of fiber and water

there are dozens of members from Germany. We have over 600 members who have posted something, at most a couple hundred "regular" posters and a bunch who come by every once in a while. And a bunch of spam members that haven't been deleted because it is so time consuming.

But aside from Oregon, Germany is the top spot for our members. Texas is another place with lots of members. Toronto and Pittsburgh seem to be popular among our members as well.

We have members meet up all the time on travels, vacations, business trips, etc. It's really great! And we're a new forum, only 1 3/4 years old.

If you have friends who'd like to be part of a community like this, please encourage them to come on by.

there are dozens of members from Germany. We have over 600 members who have posted something, at most a couple hundred "regular" posters and a bunch who come by every once in a while. And a bunch of spam members that haven't been deleted because it is so time consuming.

But aside from Oregon, Germany is the top spot for our members. Texas is another place with lots of members. Toronto and Pittsburgh seem to be popular among our members as well.

We have members meet up all the time on travels, vacations, business trips, etc. It's really great! And we're a new forum, only 1 3/4 years old.

If you have friends who'd like to be part of a community like this, please encourage them to come on by.

I'd be willing to waste time cleaning up the memberlist...although you probably have to be an admin for that, better suited for you if that's the case...

I'd be willing to waste time cleaning up the memberlist...although you probably have to be an admin for that, better suited for you if that's the case...

Yeah, it just takes time and I'll continue to work on filtering so we'll get less of them. But they hardly ever post anything at all, so they don't get in the way too much.

loveliberate is an Admin now and he specifically wanted to get rid of spam members so he'll start soon. He's just been super busy lately, but together we'll tackle it bit by bit.

We are growing with new real members all the time, which is awesome. I'm really pleased to see people finding information, inspiration and making new friends here.

• 3 weeks later...