first MP3 player

wannalift

so i finally broke down and bought one after not having one has started to become very inconvenient. also, i think i will be much more likely to listen to audio books and internet radio casts (pod casts for any tech jerks out there ). i went with a Creative Zen M with 30 gigs, video, voice recorder, etc. also i got a sport jacket to keep it in good condition and ready for a run. start taking bets as to how long it takes me to fill it up. and just for the record, i had ZERO interest in buying any Apple product

i had an ipod mini it was really cool and everything, but one day it fell from the stairs, and it stopped working, i can't understand why, it sucked, so i've bought a psp and 1gb memory card and i have all kinds of music on it.. it's really cool, it's kinda big, but still smaller than a cd player, so it's alright for me.

I've never used one before. I'm not even sure if I've held one before. But as far as the myspace...yeah, I'm all over that.

mh, I hope you get your ipod back or at least learn who has it and make sure they are dealt wit.

he who wants to lift - have fun with it. I'm sure it will come in handy. I see them all over at the gym and while people are out running.

I never thought I would get an mp3 player and I got a simple 1G player on sale and I play in constantly when I'm in the studio...I haven't taken it out for workouts yet but I'm looking foreward to doing tempo runs with it once I'm in good enough shape to do them for an hour.

mh, I hope you get your ipod back or at least learn who has it and make sure they are dealt wit.

We actually know who took it, she steals from Tiffaney's office all the time, everything from money to office supplies to food. She just hasn't been caught.

michael,

why not setup a sting. leave something you think she will steal and make sure there is a hidden camera on it 24/7. eventually she will take it and you can send it to america's trashiest videos.