WIP of the year 2007

Pete

Ok we're starting the search for the most improved in 2007. So, it's time to get your first pictures in, if you want to be part of it.

Remember it's the most improved over 2007, so anyone has a chance to get the prizes.

We'll have trophies for 1st place male & female (thanks to Yaoh foods for there ongoing support)& Ryan from Vegan Essentials has kindly offered $100 gift voucher for 1st place $50 for 2nd & $20 for 3rd.

Also everyone involved gets 5% discount from Vegan Essentials for every oder under $50 & 10% for every order over $50!

I'll also be contacting several other companies this year to try & build up a goodie-bag of gifts for the winners.

All you need to do is get a few pictures together & write a little bit about your goals, your training, diet & anything else you think is of interest & send it all on an e-mail to me at [email protected]

To get some idea of the things people have done before have a look at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/workinprogress.htm , then get busy & get the stuff to me. You can update as often as you like & at the end of 2007 we'll pick the most improved of the year (it will be announced at next years Animal Aid Christmas Without Cruelty fayre)

The rules are you have to be vegan & into some form of training. It doesn't matter if you goal is fat loss, muscle gain, strength gain, winning a martial arts, strongman contest, tone up a bit, everyone is welcome!

Awesome! Thanks for posting and for all the work you do promoting the Vegan Bodybuilding lifestyle!

Also, we need to recognize and thank VeganEssentials for their kind donations they have made for pretty much all of the contests I've seen on our sites.

Vegan Essentials has sponsored every major contest we've done on here and I've seen them sponsor events on www.veganfitness.net and www.veganbodybuilding.org

Thanks to you guys for making it happen!

Keep up the great work Pete!

Pete and I have been in touch since early 2002 I believe, if not before that. Its about time we meet up sometime. How about 2007?

Cool, Ryan's coming over (hopefully) in 2007 sometime. We ought to try & get a mega-transatlantic meet-up organised!

If you can make it during any of the vegan fayres Robert consider yourself booked for a talk (& if you're in shape maybe a quick pose )

Yeah, our meet-up is long overdue Pete! We've been at this for a long time. I've been into the vegan fitness lifestyle for 11 years now! And I know you've been at it a very long time too, and we've been promoting it around the world online for nearly 6 years now!

Time and money are always issues for me, but once I get both sorted....we'll have a mega gathering somewhere.

Thanks man, keep on rocking over there!