Myspace.com

robert

This is one of my favorite websites to use. I know a bunch of you are already on here. From what I understand there are around 6 million members worldwide. I've met tons of people on www.myspace.com so I suggest that you check it out. Also, some of my best friends are on there and some of my biggest supporters so it's a great way to keep in touch.

Basically, it is a site for friends, groups, businesses, and everything else. You get to create your own mini website within their website and post photos, articles, share stories, add links, promote products and companies, etc.

A vegan girl named Meredith from California introduced me to that site back in September and it has been awesome to use over the past seven or eight months.

Anyway, when you have time, make your way over to www.myspace.com and get signed up.

Take care,

Robert Cheeke

• 3 weeks later...

Myspace is great isn't it?

I've had hundreds of people find www.veganbodybuilding from my little profile page on myspace.com. I've also met some totally awesome people.

That is where I first met Kollision who posts on here on a regular basis. Chesty Leroux from this board is also on there, and Kristopher Flannery, our 2004 Vegan Fitness Athlete of the year is on myspace too.

So for any of you who are not on myspace, check it out! I've met some amazing people on there and a bunch of good friends.

Godesslissa.......thanks for posting your profile, I just added you as a friend

I try to be. The more I can get out there, the more exposure I can bring to the vegan fitness lifestyle. Myspace has been great so far and I've met some awesome people on that site.

I think this is a link to my page on that site for those who are not familiar with it:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=3722827&Mytoken=20050513232231

Thanks for writing and feel free to join any of the myspace groups that I'm in too.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, we got CollegeB over on myspace now!

CollegeB, thanks for joining the large group of us that are on here and on myspace.

I've met tons of really cool people on myspace so I hope it is a helpful site for you. There are thousands of vegan/vegetarains on there too.

This is the link to my specific page for those who haven't seen it:

http://www.myspace.com/3722827

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know I met a bunch of you via myspace, including my new roommate who will introduce herself soon.

If you're not on myspace yet, check it out. It is a great site to meet a lot of people with similar interests, including people in your area. Kourtney, the gothic girl that just got on here, also met me through myspace and she just lives down the same street so she comes over to hang out.

Give myspace a try, just don't get addicted to it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I thought I'd bring this back up so you can add your myspace account to the list.

I'd say that probably as many as 1/3 of you on the forum came from myspace. Perhaps not that many, but I've been on myspace since September of 2004 promoting the vegan bodybuilding and fitness lifestyle, and that is where a bunch of you discovered us.

You can find my accounts below and you'll see some very familar faces in my friends list.

www.myspace.com/veganbodybuilding

www.myspace.com/veganbodybuildingfitness

Please feel free to add your name to the list so the myspace crowd can find you.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes sir!!

I've just gone back to being a Fruitarian....

I'm currently living off of Watermelon right now

I don't get into the technical stuff anymore I just know that I feel much better and can do so much more...

the only difficulty i have with it now is remembering I'm still a part of society.