Vegan Vacation 2006

robert

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha great idea!!!

I only spot Topher on the left and Tarz more on the right wearing the shades.

I cannot spot anybody else. First of all, nobody in that pic seems tall enough to be Jonathan

Dont keep us in suspense. tell us who and where!!!

whose doggies????

is Mary from veganfitness in there? Can you point her out please?

hahahaha great idea!!!

I only spot Topher on the left and Tarz more on the right wearing the shades.

I cannot spot anybody else. First of all, nobody in that pic seems tall enough to be Jonathan

Dont keep us in suspense. tell us who and where!!!

That makes me feel better, those are the only 2 I know right off hand too!

Okay, a hint. From left to right including only VB&F members are Topher, Jay, Jonathan, Billy, Bronco, Tarz and Me!

no no you must point out exactly who is who wearing what?? is Jonathan in the red t-shirt looking away from the camera?

Will: no dates and lcoatiosn have been fnalized yet, but the feeling is sometime early August and St. Thomas.

I've been meaning to get to this post.....don't worry.....I know a few people have mentioned they'd rather not look through 12 or now 14 pages of material.

So I will provide an update in just a bit, about time frame, location, who's coming, things we'll be doing, the awesome stuff that each person will receive (tons of Vegan Fitness Team gear, DVDs, supplements, stuff like that).

No worries mates, I'll get on it soon. I'm at work now, so not at this moment but soon.

Thanks for all the interest, I think this is the longest running thread we have

-Rob-Dawg Cheekey Monkey

Okay, a hint. From left to right including only VB&F members are Topher, Jay, Jonathan, Billy, Bronco, Tarz and Me!

no no you must point out exactly who is who wearing what?? is Jonathan in the red t-shirt looking away from the camera?

Okay Okay! Enquiring minds want to know.

Topher is of course the half naked guy on the left. Jay is directly behind him.

Jonathan is in fact the red t-shirt guy looking away from the camera.

Billy is in the middle with her "family" and wearing a hat. Malcolm is the brown guy with his back to the camera and Kiera is her everready self standing with perky ears.

Bronco is the blonde guy leaning against the wall between the purple and red shirted guys.

Tarz is right front in the shades wearing the wife-beater.

I am top-right in the white t-shirt.

Topher is of course the half naked guy on the left.

It would never be any other way with Topher

hahah awesome. I feel much better now.

This feels like a deja - vous like I have asked this before somewhere, but what is a "wife beater" Do you mean the tank-top? They call this 'wife beater' in the UK?

No, they call it a "vest" in the UK. It's a wife beater in the states. I think the term came from the show Cops, seems like every domestic violence call in the show involves a guy in a wife-beater shirt. It's a particular type of tank top, the tight ribbed variety that is intended to be worn under dress shirts.

Michael,

You were slightly faster than me to respond. I have to look over my shoulder to make sure nobody at work is watching me play around on the internet.

We also call them A-tops and they come in a variety of colors.

-Bert

Ha, who calls them A-tops? Hanes? Wifebeater does indeed originate from all the programs where they show domestic disputes and the guy is invariably wearing such a tank top and drinking cheap beer. (at least as far as I know)

Vulgar perhaps, but nonetheless, a wifebeater it is.

CG wrote ( dunno how to do multiple quotes sorry )-'This feels like a deja - vous like I have asked this before somewhere, but what is a "wife beater" Do you mean the tank-top? They call this 'wife beater' in the UK?'

No we don't!! Never heard of wife beater.... Or 'A Tops' for that matter. As Michael said it's called a vest over here.

Wifebeater does indeed originate from all the programs where they show domestic disputes and the guy is invariably wearing such a tank top and drinking cheap beer.

"I" call it an A-top.

Does that make me a dork?

*I* call cheap beer "swill". Does that make me a snob?

CG wrote ( dunno how to do multiple quotes sorry )-'This feels like a deja - vous like I have asked this before somewhere, but what is a "wife beater" Do you mean the tank-top? They call this 'wife beater' in the UK?'

No we don't!! Never heard of wife beater.... Or 'A Tops' for that matter. As Michael said it's called a vest over here.

tarz, so in the UK, you call a tank top a vest? So then what do you call a vest then? Hmmm...interesting.