What's up with veggymeggy?

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering how this thread got resurrected. I miss meg and topher.

Anyone know how Meggy is?

Thanks for asking

In a word, I am excellent.

This Thursday, my best friend in the whole world flies into PDX from North Dakota. Thursday night, we, and all my other girl friends, will be hitting the town for my bachelorette party....pretty much guarangeed to be the biggest party of my life, and theirs.

Friday night, I'll be picking up my wedding dress, doing the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, and having a slumber party with my girls

And Saturday, I'll be getting married.

I'm happy as a clam, but incredibly busy.....and that's about it! Oh, and meanwhile, still going to school so I can graduate this summer....between school and the wedding, and trying to still get out every now and then, that pretty much sums up why I'm never around anymore.

She is just VERY busy with her wedding coming up this weekend and all that goes into planning a wedding, while at the same time trying to finish school and graduate this spring.

I think she checks the forum from time to time but rarely has time to post. We'll wish her a beautiful time on her big wedding day!

All the best from all of us VeggyMeggy!

"note: I split these posts from the other thread, just because this news is too terrific to be hidden away in a mac & cheese recipe thread."

One of the moderators moved it, just to start a new subject because I'm sure others were curious as to what she is up to:

It sounds like she's doing well. You can check out her myspace page. She's super excited about the wedding. I think after she finishes school she'll be back on the forum a bit more.

Edited by robert