List of Confirmed members attending

robert

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this thread hasn't been updated since February! Well, I'll be there with partner and kids in tow. We'll just be staying in Portland and checking it out so we'd like to meet everyone during the Portland days.

Is the plan still to do Mount Hood then end in Portland there? I can work it around that.

You gotta get up to date man

And I know, I need to update some things.

We'll be in Lincoln City for 4 nights, then in Portland for 6 days. We can easily do day-trips to Hood River or Mount Hood, etc.

I'll add you and your family to the list!

If you won't be staying in the Vacation homes I'll add you to the Portland list so we can accurately show how many spots are left on the Coast.

Thanks!

That would be the case, Robert. We'll stay in our own digs for the Portland part but we won't be in Lincoln City.

Anyway...we'll be there...rain cancels...

Just kidding. See you in Portland (if not sooner)!

hey robert,

it looks like my gf will just be getting done with her yoga certification so she can still definately come with me.

let me know how much money i need to bring for this vacation so i can try to save up. and please read my post in general about "things are always changing for me". cause Id like to be able to stay at your place after the vacation (just me) and pay you rent, for a little while.

the thread i wrote is an update on me and the vacation if its cool with you.

thanks duder. i cant wait to come see everybody again and be in portland.

• 1 month later...

Awesome!

We're also doing our best to help out with all expenses. Fundraising is fun so we are going to make it as cheap as possible, no matter where you're flying in from.

We have some plans to get some exciting things donated to us and general $ coming in too.

See you soon!

Man, I wish I could but I have a prior commitment during that time. Regardless, it sounds like a great event and I'm impressed that there is even fundraising being done to get everyone there. I can hold out for the next round

We are a dedicated group that sticks together and helps each other out. That is what I love most about this community. We are working hard to make this an affordable and amazingly fun adventure for everyone who attends.

I'll update the confirmed list soon. Thanks to those who recently booked flights, made lodging deposits and helped with fundraising.

We've got a good team here. I'm very lucky to have met over 40 forum members in person and get to hang out with many members daily and weekly around town.

We're excited to meet those of you traveling from other places.

Please join us!

No problem and I need to update it too. It still says Hood River. Oops.....we'll be in Lincoln City for 4 nights and then Portland for the final 6 days.

More and more people are showing interest, book flights, etc. so we're moving forward.

Looks good. I'll just make some minor changes (such as Potter +1 can be changed since Jamie is a registered member now, etc.)

I hope we get a few more confirmations soon. I'll check in with DV, but I think I twisted her arm at that party to come to Lincoln City with us. In that case, we'd add 2 more, her and her husband.

Hey love, (and I say that as a nickname, short for your screen name) do you want to PM some people from that "considering attending list" over the next week or so? No worries about doing it right away, but I figure, xdarthveganx, Michelle, You and I can do this over the next week and get some questions answered from others.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Last updated on May 23rd 2007

PLEASE remember to make your deposit of $20-$100 asap to hold your spot. We can only take 24 in the main Vegan Vacation Beach Home. Please be sure to inform us asap if your plans change!

Confirmed Attendees - 21 so far

davidtarrfoster - Portland

flanders77 - Germany

jessifly - Portland

loveliberate & lotus +3 - Portland

michaelhobson - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Michelle - Houston, Texas

Odidnetne - Shohola, Pennsylvania

oregonisaac - Portland

Ravi - Seattle, Washington

robert - Portland

SportyVeganChick - Massachusetts

sydneyvegan - Sydney, Australia

veganmadre - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

veganpotter - Richmond, Virginia

xdarthveganx - Portland

Jaime - Richmond, Virginia

Offense74 - Gothenburg, Sweden

Forum members who may be interested in staying at the beach house in Lincoln City and participating in Portland activities after that. PLEASE confirm as soon as possible folks!!!

andesuma - Portland

PelicanAndrew - Decutar, Illinois

Zack - Tennessee

VeganEssentials - Milwaukee, Wisconsin

suz - North Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Trev - North Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Crystal - El Paso, Texas

Harley - ?

Cubby2112 - DeKalb, Illinois

Hero - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania + 1 guest

Richard

List of forum members who are interested in Portland activities only:

Aaron - Portland

C.O. - Portland

lauraK - Portland

Micah - Portland

SiNa94 - Portlland

DV - Portland

acatherine13 - Gresham, Oregon

Last updated on May 23rd, 2007

I've also heard from a few others lately who may be interested in staying at the Beach house....including DV and her husband, Todd from Portland (who attended last year) and some others.

Spaces are filling up fast and we may just take 24 and cancel the 2nd house if we can't fill it with 8 people in the next 5 weeks. So we need to make some decisions soon.

We also understand that some people on the "confirmed list" may drop out towards the end too, so 1 house may be sufficient.

Edited by robert

Sorry man, I'll fix it. I was hanging out with some guys from Gothenburg. They said something it is referred to as "little London" and the main street is blocked off during the summer for visitors, or something like that.

I'll get it changed soon