Video Game Trash Talking/Ego Boost thread

robert

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not good at starting things, I'll just join in once the heat is on.

Ed, make it happen.

I sure will.

Oh, before I get started: Rob, I need to ask you now (So I know to bring it), do you have *THE* ultimate competition video game? That game is none other than Super Mario Kart? If you don't, I'll see if I can bring a copy.

That said:

What are we going to trash talk about? I'm good at a lot of many old video games from Nintendo/Super Nintendo, competitive and uncompetitive. I really should join in on the heat when it starts, but Zack took that role and nominated that I be the one who starts this.

We oughta come up with games we could play now too. I have a TON of NES games and could probably bring mine with me to Portland.

Yes, I have Super Mario Kart and I'm quite good at it. I haven't played it recently but it's one of my favorites to put in when I'm just relaxing and having fun.

We can put it on battle mode and have at it!

I hope you're ready, or like loveliberate said, we'll change your name to:

Ohnohedidn't

or

Iwishhewould

Bring it on!

Yes, I have Super Mario Kart and I'm quite good at it. I haven't played it recently but it's one of my favorites to put in when I'm just relaxing and having fun.

We can put it on battle mode and have at it!

I hope you're ready, or like loveliberate said, we'll change your name to:

Ohnohedidn't

or

Iwishhewould

Bring it on!

Dude, Battlemode, Match race, ANYTHING with that game!

Don't act like ya'll got game when you'll be steppin in to my neck of the woods.

I'm talking Mario Kart...bamn! I'll win it...I'm talking about space ship racin....bamn! I'm all in it.

Don't even start with sports games.....I was a 5-sport athlete in high school, competed in the NCAA, was trained by some of the best athletes in the world.....don't mess with this guy with a controller in his hand.

Ya'll might as well stay home and look at photos of me and my self-made trophies with nintendo controllers taped to them.

I am the Champion! Of Everything!.....but only on Super Nintendo. Other than that, I'm totally screwed. Wanna arm wrestle instead?

Don't act like ya'll got game when you'll be steppin in to my neck of the woods.

I'm talking Mario Kart...bamn! I'll win it...I'm talking about space ship racin....bamn! I'm all in it.

Don't even start with sports games.....I was a 5-sport athlete in high school, competed in the NCAA, was trained by some of the best athletes in the world.....don't mess with this guy with a controller in his hand.

Ya'll might as well stay home and look at photos of me and my self-made trophies with nintendo controllers taped to them.

I am the Champion! Of Everything!.....but only on Super Nintendo. Other than that, I'm totally screwed. Wanna arm wrestle instead?

I'll arm wrestle you, I'm excited about losing!!!

I don't know. I've never won during Vegan Vacation. Of course, my one and only match was against Daywalker!!!

But really, I'm not that good at arm wrestling. And I kinda suck at a bunch of video games but I'm pretty confident when I play Mario Kart or Troy Aikman football. I'd like to see someone beat me at that! Or techmo NBA basketball from 1993. I kinda rule at that game.

I play dirty, no matter what game it is. I look for ways to distract my opponent, I talk a lot, I get in peoples heads. So watch out!

Don't sing it, bring it.

Mario Kart?

Did I just hear someone mention the magic word Mario together with Kart?

Assum - because this means, I'LL KICK EVERYONE ELSES ARSE!!!

Why?

I'll tell y'all why: I am the ultimate nerdling because:

A) I've was born with a controller in my hand. Not just any controller, but a Philips7000 controller (may it's beloved soul rest in peace)

B) I've been playing videogames since the age of 1 (before that they only let me watch)

C) I've been hooked on mario kart ever since it got released on snes. I later advanced to N64 (the same day it got released of course) and some years ago - Game Cube (which me personally has made the most assum mario kart untill date. And I had to queue for it too!).

D) In the year 1999 I (yeah that's me) was supposed to enter the swedish championships in: yep that's right, MARIO KART (N64). I had to cancel but when I latter checked the results of the winner I SO would have kicked that 12 year old's ARSE! HELL YEA BABY!

E) In 2001 on our class trip to Prague my matie Johan brought a N64 with mario kart and 4 controllers with him. (8 of us spent 3 days is his room nerdin - 7 young men and I. Guess who kicked everyone elses butts? Yup, she sure did! And they were supposed to be my gamers and LAN friends. I guess I expected more from them really..(now don't get me all whined up about quake because then I'll probably never shut up LOL))

F) As late as last summer I stayed at a mates house in Newcastle, Oz WAY longer than was apropriate just so I could kick his arse in the game mentioned several times - but on Game Cube. That poor lad didn't stand a chance.

So - who's in for the challenge?

Who dare to face this swedish piece of chick - mano un mano?

I say: BRING IT ON BABY!! HELL YEAH!

So does this mean you'll be joining us for Vegan Vacation Liz?

Hell YEAH BABY!

Because now I'll have to put a controller where my mouth is..or sumthin LOL

Seriously, I've planned a trip overseas anyways, and it wouldn't hurt to bring some of them hazardous bad name balls with me for everyone to enjoy (or not..)

tony Hawk's skater games are hellafun (maybe because I used to do aggro skating myself ehm.) but I have to say - my all time fav is: Duke Nukem. Ain't no man like the Duke. I'm STILL waiting for Duke Nukem Forever and I'm getting TIRED of it! DAMN YOU 3D realms. DAMN YOU!

Let's start a new topic: Which actor would YOU like to see as Duke Nukem on the white screen?

So does this mean you'll be joining us for Vegan Vacation Liz?

Hell YEAH BABY!

Because now I'll have to put a controller where my mouth is..or sumthin LOL

Seriously, I've planned a trip overseas anyways, and it wouldn't hurt to bring some of them hazardous bad name balls with me for everyone to enjoy (or not..)

tony Hawk's skater games are hellafun (maybe because I used to do aggro skating myself ehm.) but I have to say - my all time fav is: Duke Nukem. Ain't no man like the Duke. I'm STILL waiting for Duke Nukem Forever and I'm getting TIRED of it! DAMN YOU 3D realms. DAMN YOU!

Let's start a new topic: Which actor would YOU like to see as Duke Nukem on the white screen?

Duke Nukem eh? That is absolutely amazing <3

Yeah, Liz is pretty awesome! I've never met her but we've been in touch for a year or two.

I'm very pleased to see that she might be heading out here for Vegan Vacation! We'll have a pretty awesome gathering! I need to update the list of who is thinking of coming here.

Liz you seem to have an abundance of energy, it shall be fun....

...beating you in mario kart.

Oh really?

You want a piece of ME eh?

I'll tell ye what. Beating ME in mario kart -will be the last challenge you'll ever take - because you won't survive the humiliation I'll put you through.

Hee hee

BRING IT ON, sweetpea

/Is I cute? Dey call me Stompy...stomp