Video Game Trash Talking/Ego Boost thread

robert

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll be in the hot tub while most people play video games. I'll come out of the water to win a few games and talk about how I'm the greatest nintendo player in the world, then back to the hot tub....if we have one. I've been looking online at lodges and cabins and it's fun to see what each one offers!

I'll post more about locations and destinations soon. For now, keep practicing videogames......sweetpea!

I think I'll be in the hot tub while most people play video games. I'll come out of the water to win a few games and talk about how I'm the greatest nintendo player in the world, then back to the hot tub....if we have one. I've been looking online at lodges and cabins and it's fun to see what each one offers!

I'll post more about locations and destinations soon. For now, keep practicing videogames......sweetpea!

I don't think it'll help your ego out either when people have to fly 3,000 miles out to come & beat you at video games, will it Rob?

People can come from other planets.....it doesn't matter. When they go toe-to-toe with me in certain games, it's over before it even starts. I'm just that good at certain games. Just as I'm sure others are at their favorite games.

I'm just saying, if we play football or basketball and it's on the SNES....watch out!

I think I'll disrupt Liz's World when I beat her in Mario Kart. Anyone know how to say, "bring your A game" in Swedish?

Ohnohedidn't.....You're lucky I've never played battle toads....but to make it fair, I'll play with my eyes closed so I may only beat you by 100,000 points or so.

Trash talking thread, right?

People can come from other planets.....it doesn't matter. When they go toe-to-toe with me in certain games, it's over before it even starts. I'm just that good at certain games. Just as I'm sure others are at their favorite games.

I'm just saying, if we play football or basketball and it's on the SNES....watch out!

I think I'll disrupt Liz's World when I beat her in Mario Kart. Anyone know how to say, "bring your A game" in Swedish?

Ohnohedidn't.....You're lucky I've never played battle toads....but to make it fair, I'll play with my eyes closed so I may only beat you by 100,000 points or so.

Trash talking thread, right?

Dude, you've got to be kidding me about the Battletoads remark, I know people who've never made it past level 3, and there are 12 levels, but I want to play you in Mario Kart & Killer Instinct, if nothing else.

We're not sure about the hot tub. I'll start listing places that I've been looking at some. They all offer different things.

Here is a list of who is planning on attending so far:

adesuma

Aaron

loveliberate

davidtarrfoster

xdarthveganx

oregonisaac

DV

Ravi

acatherine13

robert

finbarrio

yogita chiquita

tigress

sydneyvegan

flanders77

veganpotter

Offense74

Michelle

Odidnetne

PelicanAndrew

Zack

VeganEssentials

SportyVeganChick

suz

Trev

Crystal

chesty leroux

michaelhobson

veganmadre

Micah

SiNa94

lauraK

LizWorld

I'm sure some will drop off the list and more will join. I have a feeling more will join than drop off. It's still 7 or 8 months away and I think many will decide as we get closer.

ya'll gonna make it rough on me!

Actually, what I've been doing is super fun! I've been researching lodges, cabins, destination areas that can accomodate around 30 people. There are some amazing and affordable places out there.

I'll start a new thread soon, with the web links so we can all check out these places and see which ones sound the best. Then, I'll visit them personally, probably with another local forum member or two, to make sure there aren't any elk heads on the walls, leather furniture, etc. We can do some of that by phone, but I'd like to see the places myself too.

So anyway, check for a new thread all about accomodations during our Vegan Vacation Get-away!

ya'll gonna make it rough on me!

Actually, what I've been doing is super fun! I've been researching lodges, cabins, destination areas that can accomodate around 30 people. There are some amazing and affordable places out there.

I'll start a new thread soon, with the web links so we can all check out these places and see which ones sound the best. Then, I'll visit them personally, probably with another local forum member or two, to make sure there aren't any elk heads on the walls, leather furniture, etc. We can do some of that by phone, but I'd like to see the places myself too.

So anyway, check for a new thread all about accomodations during our Vegan Vacation Get-away!

If there are elk heads we could always take them off the walls...with baseball bats.

Hot tub?

Well well that's where I'll be relaxing after my victory...and if Sweetpea and musclehead are worthy, I'll let them scrub my back and rub my feet as a reward. Ain't that magnanimous of me?

As for that other vein-loving gorgeous creature who mentioned she couldn't even handle Sonic.. Don't you worry Lassie, I'll make sure you can handle that controller as well as you can handle any vegetable (ehm - being on this forum I ASSUME you know how to work your veg's).

*giggles*

Oh yeah! I loved that game! It was so scary to play at night in the dark! Jason would come out so quickly and the music would make me jump. That was a fun game! We do have a nintendo here, so I'll double check that it works and make a list of games. We have 2 super nintendos and I can make a list of games too.

This should be fun!

I'll take it, coming from Liz

You can be musclehead if you want.

Ok....that's it....we all need video game names now!!!

I'll be VeinBoy

or

Robatron

or Sweetpea???

or

Robadonkadonk

Zack.....

maybe you could be MacTenn!

ZackAttack

SlapZack

Zackasaurus Tex or Rex

LizWorld...

MizzLizz

Lizzenup!

Liz'Biz!

MegaWorldLiz

Ok, I'm not super creative.

Any more suggestions for our names? Not just the 3 of us, but anyone, including Ohnohedidn't!

Oh yeah! I loved that game! It was so scary to play at night in the dark! Jason would come out so quickly and the music would make me jump. That was a fun game! We do have a nintendo here, so I'll double check that it works and make a list of games. We have 2 super nintendos and I can make a list of games too.

This should be fun!

Uh oh, more trash talking, I can beat that game in 7:20. Haha, I've lured you into my trap of more trash talking.

Odidnetne,

I spelled your name correctly that time, but that doesn't mean you're any closer to beating me at any games.

7:20 is impressive for that game! I don't know what my time was, but I'm sure it was somewhere around 7:19

We should make a list of games we have and a list of games we want so we are prepared before the vacation. I'll visit a local store and pick up some classics soon.

Odidnetne,

I spelled your name correctly that time, but that doesn't mean you're any closer to beating me at any games.

7:20 is impressive for that game! I don't know what my time was, but I'm sure it was somewhere around 7:19

We should make a list of games we have and a list of games we want so we are prepared before the vacation. I'll visit a local store and pick up some classics soon.

Sounds good, I was going to suggest even if we needed to look on ebay (I can't imagine a lot of games we're talking about costing that much), but a list of games would work.