VBBF fantasy Golf league.... join now

JW

http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf/register/joinprivategroup

compete against other VBBF members in the VBBF Golf fantasy sports league

and for the overall title of VBBF Fantasy Sports Champion 2007.

Be sure to use your VBBF name so we know who you are!

Also, please do not pick your players until next week or someone will get an unfair advantage by gaining stats from this weekend (before the league fills up)

follow the link

enter group ID# 21871

password: vegan

I'm trying to login but can't figure it out. Do I have to have a Yahoo account set up first?

I created one but I can't remember my password. I have way too many accounts on websites, forums, etc. and can't remember the logins for half of them.

I'm trying to login but can't figure it out. Do I have to have a Yahoo account set up first?

I created one but I can't remember my password. I have way too many accounts on websites, forums, etc. and can't remember the logins for half of them.

I would just set up a new one.

free of charge and it just takes a minute.

3:15 am you ARE a night owl aren't you???

Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night, just some things bothering me lately. Which now leaves me tired today because of early morning meetings. But all has gone well today so that is cool.

I wish I could just keep track of passwords and logins. I'm going to start and excel file with all of that info. I just belong to way too many things right now.

But I'll get this sorted out soon. Just tired, tired............

I remembered my password.....I'm about to pass out....so tired. I registered but made up a name, forgot to use my screen name on here.

Did I do it right.....? Too tired...................

I see you in there!

Thanks for signing up

(we'll forgive your oversight.....this time)