Hola from C1

compassionate1

Hello everybody.

I was a Ovo-Lacto Veg for 10 years (in truth, I was about 95% vegan for the last 3 or 4 years, but it would sound weird if I went around saying that) and I've been vegan for a bit less than a year.

Around the time I went vegan, I also started getting into exercise, mostly biking. However, I started adding some push-ups, crunches, and some other stuff to morning routine. This led me to start adding dumbbell exercises and the like, which is particularly good because I live in the midwest where you can't really do much outside exercise from November to March.

Long story short, I've started getting more and more interested in lifting and bodybuilding and finding this site has been awesome. Finding people who are interested in this stuff and who I can learn from is great, but everyone being Vegan just makes it outstanding.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Welcome! Great to have you here! In fact, I think we have about half a dozen other members in your area, or at least in your state

Thanks for posting an intro, I know I've seen you on here and was hoping I'd get the chance to welcome you officially.

You'll have a lot of fun here and learn a bunch of stuff along the way as well. I'm sure you'll have lots to share with us too.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Thanks for posting an intro, I know I've seen you on here and was hoping I'd get the chance to welcome you officially.

You'll have a lot of fun here and learn a bunch of stuff along the way as well. I'm sure you'll have lots to share with us too.

Thanks Robert. I'm really glad to have found your site. For some reason I get giddy about the idea of Vegan Bodybuilding. Such a contrast to the stereotypical skinny vegan. Thank you for having a meeting place for Vegan Bodybuilding.

It's great learning from those of you have been at this for some time. I'm really amazed by some of the brilliant physiques I've seen around here.

Thanks also SeaSiren, JW, lelle, and odidnetne for the welcomes.

• 2 weeks later...