car-free but not care-free

V VII Hero

When I was at university, I lived city-centre and didn't take my car with me, I just walked everywhere, as most stuff was within an hour's walk. Now I live back home in the country-side, public transport irritates me too much so I drive. I'd like to do without a car too, I feel bad for using it.

Being car free is the best. What city are you going to be living in?

I will be living in Staten Island, NY while I attend personal training school in Hoboken, NJ.

I'm not a fan of the pollution in NJ and NY. I hate when I can taste the air and it feels like Im breathing garbage. I wont even get started on the water, and litter. but Im there to learn, and in 6 months I can make my way to the cleanest city in the US: portland, oregon

nj and ny have enough pollution they dont need one more car smogging up their traffic-filled roads

• 16 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do more vehicle repairs than ship repairs. I'm well aware that finding good parts is the most difficult aspect of car repair. It took me a long time to find them, and the prices were often prohibitive, so I was looking for a middle ground, something that was inexpensive but not of poor quality. I started looking for information about firms that sell them, and I learnt a lot from the reviews here about  rockauto customer service . I like that there is a website where you can read, hear from individuals who have already taken the test, and be prepared for anything. I recommend that you look into it.

• 2 weeks later...