Mac Danzig Training video. ** Vegan MMA Fighter***

:roll: Rolemodel! Though I think the video is kinda boring.. yeah he's got fast hands, but there's no sparring..

Are you volunteering to be his sparring partner???

:roll: Rolemodel! Though I think the video is kinda boring.. yeah he's got fast hands, but there's no sparring..

Are you volunteering to be his sparring partner???

Yes, I'd love the opportunity to train with Danzig. Though it will probably be better if I wait a few months 'cause I'm still pretty new to the whole MMA-thingie.

Nice! I think I've heard about this guy before. There are good vegan athletes everywhere. I've mentioned before, one of the best power lifters in the world is vegan and lives near me. But he's not on any websites so nobody knows about him.

It's cool to be exposed to more vegan athletes, since there really are quite a few of us.

Do you really think all you would need is a few months of training??? He is the one of the very best in the world

Like pelicanAndrew said, sparring is not fighting. When I'm sparring with someone who has just started training, I do not kick them senseless. Likewise I assume that if should spar with Danzig he would not beat me up. Of course if should fight him he'd beat me, no question about it.

But sparring with someone who is much better than yourself is usually a great learning experience. That's what I meant. I did in no way suggest that I could beat Danzig with a few months of training (or ever, for that matter).