sxejustin

Hello everyone. Been lifting for about 6 years. Been sXe for 7 years. Just became Vegan about 6 months ago. I lost a bit of weight and my lifts got a little lax for the first few months but both are gradually coming back . I'm 5'9" 168lbs. 1RM for bench: 255, squat: 315, deadlift: 405. I take in about 150-200 grams of protein a day. Eat 6-8 x a day. Actually since becoming vegan I have been paying much more attention to nutrition. Well I hope to learn a lot here, hope you are all successful in your adventures and plan on being here quite a bit!

Welcome to the group Justin! You'll have a lot of fun here, meet a bunch of really cool people and of course, you'll learn a lot too.

We also look forward to learning from you and hearing from you a lot in the future.

Thank for finding us and for joining our team!

All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum man

May I suggest the following nicknames:

The Justle Man

The Justler

The Tin Man

Tin Tin

The Amazing Mr Justin

Justin

It might help if you knew my last name is "Steele". People seem to enjoy finding nick-names for me, and I always enjoy them. Thanks for the warm greetings all!

Welcome to the forum man

May I suggest the following nicknames:

The Justle Man

The Justler

The Tin Man

Tin Tin

The Amazing Mr Justin

Justin

It might help if you knew my last name is "Steele". People seem to enjoy finding nick-names for me, and I always enjoy them. Thanks for the warm greetings all!

Forget nick names, just have people call you Mr. Steele. What's your middle name? J. Steele sounds not too bad. But maybe a further initial would make it even better. J.S Steele. J.J Steele. J.D Steele. I can deal with those.

Magneto

Colossus

Captain Steel Face

Steelio

Steve

Ian

• 1 month later...