Cheap as far as hemp goes

cubby2112

There are also hemp seeds for sale on luckyvitamin.com for five-something per ten ounce package. If anyone knows of cheaper prices, tell me; hemp is kinda pricey.

I didn't check the link, but if this is unhulled hemp, be aware that it is irradiated (whole hemp seeds can't come into the US without being rendered sterile, and irradiation is what is used for it). If they are hulled, then never mind!

There are also hemp seeds for sale on luckyvitamin.com for five-something per ten ounce package. If anyone knows of cheaper prices, tell me; hemp is kinda pricey.

I didn't check the link, but if this is unhulled hemp, be aware that it is irradiated (whole hemp seeds can't come into the US without being rendered sterile, and irradiation is what is used for it). If they are hulled, then never mind!

They are hulled, so all is good!

• 1 month later...

Luckyvitamin.com seems like a good site! I love using Hemp protien....I use the Manitoba Harvest. It's about $16 for a 16 oz container at the local Whole Foods. I like it because of the EFAs and the full BCAA that it has! I was surprise to learn that Hemp and other Vegan protein sources have just as much BCAA per serving as compared to the other "sport" proteins that are out there

If anyone else finds some good deals out there, just let me know!

• 3 months later...

I second the Amazon recommendation. The prices fluctuate but there are often Grocery coupons floating out there that can help make the total order cost pretty reasonable.

I'm starting to run low on my Nutivia Hemp Powder so I'll be in the market again soon.